Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD >

Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD

Notices

Trying to meet other Powerplay owners on Chesapeake Bay in MD

Old 02-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robj
Im really not sure I believe Donnie (PPlay33) said that there was a single in our area but not a big deal just looking to meet some other owners. I know that Dave that sold me mine has a bad ass 33 PP that he just purchased and that was how the one I got came available.
If you go to pics of power play also post 336 a quick little vid of my single 1997 750 hp
Old 02-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Registered

Pinball you gotta a nice boat, have only seen three other 28's with in boards actually in a video moving, can wait for weather to break..... if it doesn't soon I may be on a road trip to Florida!
Old 02-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robj
Pinball you gotta a nice boat, have only seen three other 28's with in boards actually in a video moving, can wait for weather to break..... if it doesn't soon I may be on a road trip to Florida!
The 28 they used the same mold as the 33 and just boxed it off in the rear tot make it shorter . The boat run smoother over the 3 4 ft seas at higher speeds just stays on top very solid boat.