33 PP i/o lead >

33 PP i/o lead

Notices

33 PP i/o lead

Old 02-19-2016, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts
Default 33 PP i/o lead

If anyone is looking for a 33 Power Play I/O boat that was 1 owner I have a good lead.

Not a ton of info on it but can get it or get you in touch. needs a little cleaning but runs strong, beefed up 502's, and fair priced. I was offered the boat and really want it but the timing couldn't be worse so I will help my buddy sell it. It was used as a trade in on a new boat.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:52 AM
Registered

I will see if I can get a few more pics but this is what I got on my cell.

Old 02-19-2016, 11:19 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

You can send the contact info to me - I do have 2 customers looking for 30 - 33 range. Actually 32 but this wont be a problem. Will need to know how much saltwater use, year model, engines OEM or crate or custom built, drives, mechanical condition, hydro steering, location and price. THX

[email protected]

please put a title on the email.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BUP
You can send the contact info to me - I do have 2 customers looking for 30 - 33 range. Actually 32 but this wont be a problem. Will need to know how much saltwater use, year model, engines OEM or crate or custom built, drives, mechanical condition, hydro steering, location and price. THX

[email protected]

Send the same info my way. Thanks.

[email protected]
Old 02-19-2016, 12:30 PM
Registered

I only have basic info till Monday/Tues day when the seller is back from the keys run. He called me Thursday on the way down and asked me if I wanted first crack at it.

They are 502's (Efi) that are built up. Not sure on Salt use but I don't think it is much as he did touch on that but I cant recall exactly what was said.

Drives are Bravo

mechanically is it perfect just needs good cleaning (see interior pic)

yes on Hydro steering

Location is here in Tampa and he is asking low/mid $30k area.

I will get more detail as soon as I can.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

V
Originally Posted by BUP

[email protected]

It still puzzles me that people assume if a boat has been in saltwater it is no good. I know for a fact there are boats that get used in saltwater and look flawless yet some in freshwater are the other way around yet people buy them and end up having more problems because of the false claims that once a boat has touched saltwater it's trash. Not trying to come off the wrong way but the whole saltwater=trash thing just amazes me. Bottom line every boat is different wether salt or fresh. Either way looks like a clean boat.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:25 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

It depends on how well the owners takes care of them - EFI engines over time hate humid enclosed areas - like drain plugs left in 365 days a year with water in the bilge whether its saltwater or lake water left in there day in and day out.. just one small example of how things can get affected.

Saltwater apps takes it toll on connections, terminals and grounds overtime as well - way before any freshwater app. Transom assemblies in salt do not hold up as well as freshwater. I have work on boats for 35 years and since 1991 professionally as a full blown OEM dealership(s). I can tell saltwater apps within 2 minutes compared to fresh water apps only.

Inland boat buyers and inland boat users only - really double think about buying saltwater apps as well. Some inland repair shops will not even work on saltwater apps and if they do some inland shops charge an extra fee. Just saying

It all boils down about how the stuff has been taken care of.

Also Pics mean nothing about mechanical issue. Pics are good for exterior views but even that depends.

Last edited by BUP; 02-19-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=BUP;4406080]It depends on how well the owners takes care of them - EFI engines over time hate humid enclosed areas - like drain plugs left in 365 days a year with water in the bilge whether its saltwater or lake water left in there day in and day out.. just one small example of how things can get affected.

Saltwater apps takes it toll on connections, terminals and grounds overtime as well - way before any freshwater app. Transom assemblies in salt do not hold up as well as freshwater. I have work on boats for 35 years and since 1991 professionally as a full blown OEM dealership(s). I can tell saltwater apps within 2 minutes compared to fresh water apps only.

Inland boat buyers and inland boat users only - really double think about buying saltwater apps as well. Some inland repair shops will not even work on saltwater apps and if they do some inland shops charge an extra fee. Just saying

It all boils down about how the stuff has been taken care of.

Also Pics mean nothing about mechanical issue. Pics are good for exterior views but even that depends.[/QUOTE/]

Every boat is different and should be treated as such. With that said a lot of people make the mistake of solely not even looking at a boat just because it has been kept in saltwater without even going to look at which amazes me.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Send me as much info as u have. [email protected]
I'm interested. Does the trailer come with? Thanks
Old 02-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Registered

Last edited by Nate5.0; 02-22-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.