powerplay33 on ebay

Notices

powerplay33 on ebay

Old 09-19-2016, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat33
Hi,
I am the owner of the 33 PowerPlay on E-bay.
My boat is exactly as I describe it in my listing, my boat is very clean and all original with stock Mercruiser power. Approx 350 original hours.
There is no "confusing " history on my boat.
There are people on this thread that have made-up completely false statements as to the condition of my boat, people that know nothing about my boat and have never seen it, For what reason, I have no idea, most likely thinking it would drive down the price to fit in their budget.
I can offer you this assurance, if you are seriously interested in my boat, hire a accredited marine surveyor, if any of the items mentioned in this thread are found to have existed previously or exists now, I will reimburse you for the survey.
This is my third PowerPlay, I know these boats very well and consider this one of the cleanist one's around.Unfortunitly I can not use the boat, and it just sits in storage.
Serious inquires are welcome. Thank you
have you checked the hours with a scan tool
Old 09-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave, it sounds like you may have sold this boat to the current owner, Tim.
You sold it about 10 years ago and I believe Tim has owned it for 10 years.

You'd probably be the best person to look this boat over. Do you travel to do boat surveys? I'm guessing you do for the right price.

Last edited by Keytime; 09-21-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Keytime
eBay ad ends with price bumped to $52k and all pics and detailed info removed. Hmmmm. Gratuitous hot chick pic, though, so it's got that going for it.
Repeat, but $58k now. That's an interesting sales tactic I haven't seen before. Hope all parties of final sale go home happy.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:21 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,950 Likes on 980 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat33
Hi,
I am the owner of the 33 PowerPlay on E-bay.
My boat is exactly as I describe it in my listing, my boat is very clean and all original with stock Mercruiser power. Approx 350 original hours.
There is no "confusing " history on my boat.
There are people on this thread that have made-up completely false statements as to the condition of my boat, people that know nothing about my boat and have never seen it, For what reason, I have no idea, most likely thinking it would drive down the price to fit in their budget.
I can offer you this assurance, if you are seriously interested in my boat, hire a accredited marine surveyor, if any of the items mentioned in this thread are found to have existed previously or exists now, I will reimburse you for the survey.
This is my third PowerPlay, I know these boats very well and consider this one of the cleanist one's around.Unfortunitly I can not use the boat, and it just sits in storage.
Serious inquires are welcome. Thank you
This thread was started about a 33PP boat that was listed on ebay by a repo/recovery company.

Is your boat this same boat??? Why did they have it if it was yours?? Post your HIN and/or State Reg numbers.
Why do you keep deleting everything off your ebay listings if you have nothing to hide???
Old 09-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw the pink / red 33 w 502s on cl boston @ $42 with no stories, no b.s, smoke, mirrors, or bikinis
Old 09-26-2016, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
Just saw the pink / red 33 w 502s on cl boston @ $42 with no stories, no b.s, smoke, mirrors, or bikinis
This one? http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...er-o66735.html
Old 09-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Registered

Yup
Old 09-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by scarab63
Some want the newer hull.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Keytime
Some want the newer hull.
And it shows $47,500, not $42,000.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
And it shows $47,500, not $42,000.
old stick boat wood floors wood cabin shorter sides some of those boats for sale this year for low 30 s not the same animal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.