Powerplay Presented by Allstar Marine at Annapolis Boat Show >

Powerplay Presented by Allstar Marine at Annapolis Boat Show

Notices

Powerplay Presented by Allstar Marine at Annapolis Boat Show

Old 10-16-2018, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
Nice fishing boat but where are the rod holders.

Padraig
There are two gunnel mounted cup/rod holders are both the Port and Stbd gunnels. T-Top is not powder coated for that exact reason. If someone desires rod holders to be added either to the rear or sides of the T-Top they can easily be added and then top can be powder coated or remain natural.

Last edited by allstarmarine; 10-17-2018 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn not what i was expecting out of powerplay or out of tom mason, its an abortion gone wrong this boat
Old 10-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Registered

What's the price on one these?
Old 10-17-2018, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 223ls89
What's the price on one these?
Contact Allstar Marine @ 410-574-8281 to discuss pricing. Thanks for the interest.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 180 Posts

I was feeling bad about my earlier post about rod holders as I was just being sarcastic because I am not a fan of CC outboard boats. However I no longer feel bad. You come on here and get inexpensive advertising to a very targeted audience, post pics to tease those who like CC performance boats and then refuse to openly discuss price. I originally looked at this thread because it had the Power Play name in the title. It will be a cold day in hell when i click on another one.

Padraig
Old 10-17-2018, 09:11 PM
Registered

I was feeling bad about my earlier post about rod holders as I was just being sarcastic because I am not a fan of CC outboard boats. However I no longer feel bad. You come on here and get inexpensive advertising to a very targeted audience, post pics to tease those who like CC performance boats and then refuse to openly discuss price. I originally looked at this thread because it had the Power Play name in the title. It will be a cold day in hell when i click on another one.

Padraig
i agree with you mate i hate when they do that dumb **** not just with boats with anything “ahhh yea send me a pm or call me for pricing”.... jesus christ
Old 10-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

I like to see boats promoted with a MSRP which we all assume is negotiable.
Only trouble is, they will argue that they are not currently a high volume manufacturer so each boat is effectively a custom build and price will vary accordingly.

Would be nice however, if they could cough up a retail figure on the boat pictured.

When I first read the thread title, I thought it might have referred to the old Powerplay Sportsdeck line of go fast boats. Perhaps a couple of other readers have made the same mistake?

RR

Old 10-17-2018, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 180 Posts

Also would have been nice if the told us what the bottom was like....Is it a old Power Play hull????

Padraig
Old 10-18-2018, 09:58 AM
Registered

Angry

Also would have been nice if the told us what the bottom was like....Is it a old Power Play hull????

Padraig
i agree, what is the bottom like? The boat looks nice but I expected more of a sporty look rather than the fishing boat look.
Old 10-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

looks like every other center console on the market except more plain & dull. Not what I was expecting to see with the Powerplay name. The CC market is totally saturated now. Hard to even separate 1 brand from another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.