Old 04-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another...
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay Chatter-296202-r1-7.jpg  
Old 04-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Platinum Member

Guys, it is great to talk to others about Powerplays. I personnaly don't feel that they get the respect that they deserve on this board.

Frequentflyer that thing is gorgeous, give us some specifics...like how fast does that thing go with 300's.......

Mike
Old 04-25-2003, 07:22 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally posted by Lickitysplit
...I personnaly don't feel that they get the respect that they deserve on this board.

Mike
Actually, I think they get a ton of respect on this board. I've never read anything bad about these boats, and most of what I've read is how straight, strong, and chop busting these hulls are. There might be faster hulls out there...but who cares, these hulls will crank when the going gets rough and blast those "wanna-be" hulls.

Hey Too Old...can your buddy post some pics??
Old 04-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Registered

Lickitysplit,
I just got the jackplates and I'm trying to dial it in right now. So far I've done 82.5 on the GPS on a negative trim because one of my trim pumps was broken. I've since fixed it and should be able to provide some better numbers this weekend weather permitting.
Old 04-25-2003, 11:38 PM
Platinum Member

frequentflyer that is awesome, if you saw 82.5 with a trim pump out, you should see 85+, I think it is supposed to blow all weekend and that looks like Elliot Key in the background, be careful. Let us know how she does.

Indy, don't get me wrong, I meant that on this board you just don't see as much discussion around Powerplays. These boats are so awesome, I've been around boats for over 25 years, slow, fast ones, big, little ones. This is a superior boat. Every time I find myself in a situation like a nasty inlet or some major wake I am just so impressed by the boat.

Mike
Old 04-25-2003, 11:40 PM
Platinum Member

Come on guys, let's see some more pictures.........
Old 04-26-2003, 11:54 AM
Registered

Yep it's Elliott. Weather is nasty this weekend. I was hoping to make it to the SBI races this weekend but I don't know if I want to make the hour run under the rain. Lets see. Maybe.
Old 04-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Registered

When I took the shots we were in the sandbar at Elliott. I had two guys one in a 30 foot Hydrasport with twin 200 Johnsons and another with a 23 Formula (old hull) w /a 454 come up to me and comment about the boat. Both said it was nice and probably very fast but both thought they would take it to me in 3 + foot waves. My response... You guys have never been on a Powerplay... have you ? Lets place $500 on the table, give me 3 foot waves and I will bet I will run just fast enough to wet you with my wake... Honestly this boat rides awesome once you learn how to drive it.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Registered

Mike..

It's a 25.... I think the guys had a little too much to drink...
Old 05-04-2003, 11:04 PM
Scorer83

Thumbs up

PICTURES!!!!

Quick Reply: Powerplay Chatter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.