powerplay apparel >

powerplay apparel

Notices

powerplay apparel

Old 01-31-2005, 04:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powerplay apparel

Does anyone know if powerplay has a clothing line? I would like to get some shirts, jackets and maybe a bikini for the wife. I've never seen anything offered on the web site.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Registered

Default Re: powerplay apparel

Only if you worked at the facotry and have some of the T-shirts. You would have to custom make them yourself. But you could have your personal boat on it that way as well, just will cost more.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have some used t-shirts, I don't wear them anymore! Robbie
Old 01-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Did you have them made or did you get 'em from Dan??
Old 01-31-2005, 07:49 PM
Registered

It seems to me that a small line of apparel would be a fairly simple way to make a few bucks and get some free advertising as well. All the other manufactures do it. Whats up with powerplay?
Old 02-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Registered

Don't know. This was discussed a couple years back as well.

We should just get a group together, get a design at a local shop and all split the cost. It wouldn't be that much if we got enough shirts on order.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Dono
It seems to me that a small line of apparel would be a fairly simple way to make a few bucks and get some free advertising as well. All the other manufactures do it. Whats up with powerplay?
Dono...What's up with PP you ask? As far as them having an apparel line? They have never had an apparel line, so to speak. I was with PP since the late eighties up until the late 2003...and the last time they had anything to wear to promote themselves(of any consequence) was in the early nineties. And this was nothing more than some tee-shirts & a few collar shirts. But that was over 10 years ago.
Dan has a couple new tee-shirts at home that he hoards & sells to his rare customer. Can't tell you how many thousands of times Bosco & I had to tell customers NO. Now that I have mentioned this, Dan will probably go buy a minimum order of tee-shirts to sell & tell people he's always had them. But we know otherwise, as dkwestern mentioned, it's been years. By the time a new boat customer does get a tee-shirt, they are so mad at Dan/PP because of the way they were treated, that they never wear them. Hence, Robbies previous post. I've got a few new & used tee's myself, which come in handy to wipe up oil spills, etc... Ed

Last edited by Ed; 02-01-2005 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
I have some used t-shirts, I don't wear them anymore! Robbie
Know what you mean Robbie...see above post. Your right... I think those Nortech shirts will fit you much better. Ed
Old 02-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Registered

I thought of that as i was posting the question. I sure wish Dan would get his **** together, i'd sure hate to see powerplay go out of business. I love mine and plan on keeping her for a long time. Its a shame the company is run like it is because the boats are nice , but i could learn to hate them if i got screwed over by the company. Im glad sunsation got the mold for the 38, they run an awesome business and i think that new 43 is gonna be real sweet.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

I got polo shirts made with my boat name on the front and the logo on the back of the collar. We also have it digitized, so we can put on anything you can think off. Towels, cups, Have a web site that you can look at to pick anything piece of clothing you want!!

Quick Reply: powerplay apparel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.