Notices

Bought the Avenger

Old 05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bought the Avenger

OK MAC, HERE IS A SHOT OF THE BIG BOYS.

PWRQUST I may be trading some labor for the scoops.The guy doing the work( removel of the chillers and scoops ) seems to want them, if that changes I will let you know.
I will let you know. There is allot of noise that comes out of the scoops.

I was told by some of the folks at PQ that this was there brochure and add boat in 2001.
Attached Thumbnails Bought the Avenger-avenger-millwalkee0008.jpg   Bought the Avenger-avenger-millwalkee0011.jpg  
Old 05-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Registered

Why on earth would you remove the chillers???
Old 05-27-2005, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

She looks good Jim! More pics please.

Spent all day yesterday detailing my girl. Looks to be our first really nice boating weekend.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Registered

What is the overall length (tongue to prop) of the Avenger on a trailer? I'm guessing about 44 feet but an actual dimension would be appreciated. I'm going to build an outbuilding on my property and I need to know length. I plan on eventually getting an Avenger and want to plan accordingly. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered

Depending on your trailer, I just walked mine off last week, I think it was 43 feet. If you build atleast 45 feet deep you should be fine, or 50 feet if you want to have room behind the boat to work on the transom area.
Michael
Old 07-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Why on earth would you remove the chillers???

Brian, I am assuming that in order to remove the scoops, the chillers would need to come off to lower the overall height of the motors so that the hatch can still close .
Old 07-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Length on mine is 45' so I would go at least 80' long that way you dont have to unhook your rig.
The chillers have to come off so the hatch will close, mine has blowers but no scoops, Yet and they cut out some of the hatch for the air cleaners.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Registered

Yeah it would be great to have the entire package hooked up and ready to go. Unfortunately I'm limited to 1288 square feet. I was thinking 28 x 46. I could go a little longer but then I'm a little narrower than I want. I think I will be safe with the original direction. Thanks MACTONITE and PWRQWST for the measurements.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Venomous
What is the overall length (tongue to prop) of the Avenger on a trailer? I'm guessing about 44 feet but an actual dimension would be appreciated. I'm going to build an outbuilding on my property and I need to know length. I plan on eventually getting an Avenger and want to plan accordingly. Thanks!
My Avenger sits in a 40x48 w/14'walls. There is enough room to work on the drives and still walk around the front of the trailer. It sits on a manning trailer it does not have rear gate to protect the drives so that buys you a little room. It will be 40x60 next time.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Avenger sits in a garage 48x105 long. There is plenty of room for the race car and two Monte Carlo show cars along with two John Deere tractors and a gator. Plus all the toys of the two grandsons. This plus my air condition office with a wet bar so when I get tried washing and waxing all my toys I can take a nap. You can never have a big enough garage to hold all your toys. First year we built it we have my brother race boat in there also. Still had room to wash the vette during the winter.

Quick Reply: Bought the Avenger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.