Name Wally's Boat >

Name Wally's Boat

Notices

Name Wally's Boat

Old 09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Name Wally's Boat

You too???? Happens to me all the time!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by rainorshine
5 or 6?

He hasn't been around for 2-3 weeks. Must have been a long recovery.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Registered

Walley-Ever-Geta-Date
Old 09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Now now Jeff that homo has one hell of a nice boat and his brothers is even nicer once it is running
I meet your dad last Friday at Harrys Pizza in the metropolis of Mason City. Went over to see Dale Blue play at a bar called Stupids ended up having to stay all night had about 5 or 6 to many You will have to feel me in more on who Tucker is.

Rich.
Rich, the homo Tucker was referring to is me. The first boat I ever owned ('93 206 Rinker) I bought off of Harry. Did my Dad BS...I mean talk your leg off? It is hard to shut him up...especially after a couple of beers. If you were at Stupids then odds are you were also around my sister and brother-in-law. Todd Tucker is a fellow Mason City-ite and a friend of Wally and Dave. He married the girl I grew up next door to. He used to own a tavern in Mason City that I frequented often back in the day. Even had a knife pulled on me in there one night. My kinda place!! Todd is 6' of bullchit packed into a 5'6" body!!
Old 10-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Registered

Has everyone fallen into the winter blahs already? This thread went quiet...
Old 10-08-2005, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by scubasteve
Has everyone fallen into the winter blahs already? This thread went quiet...
Scuba,
We have a small group going to Clinton Lake today to pull some WOT GPS numbers(cool air temps). Rumor is that Wally will be there and finally hold the throttles down long enough to find out how fast the boat will run. He has been complaining of too much running time on his motors recently, 75 hours this season. Maybe the name of the boat should be "tow me in, helps resale value".
Old 10-08-2005, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by RJBBC
Scuba,
We have a small group going to Clinton Lake today to pull some WOT GPS numbers(cool air temps). Rumor is that Wally will be there and finally hold the throttles down long enough to find out how fast the boat will run. He has been complaining of too much running time on his motors recently, 75 hours this season. Maybe the name of the boat should be "tow me in, helps resale value".
Wally,
I know what you are going to say after reading this post, "nobody likes a smartass Tequila Butterfly." I am just trying to entice you to GPS the hot rod this weekend. To say you take good care of you boat and baby the running gear is an understatement. I am sure if you ever want to sell it you will have people standing in line.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

I am going out there today and picking up the boat to put some anti freeze in it. The buyer paid for it in full, but has not picked it up yet. I've sent the title and registration to him so I really can't drive the boat legally anymore anyway.

I may just pull it over to the ramp and drain it there, can't decide.

Wally, did you name your boat yet. Jeff named mine last weekend at LOTO. First Born.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I am going out there today and picking up the boat to put some anti freeze in it. The buyer paid for it in full, but has not picked it up yet. I've sent the title and registration to him so I really can't drive the boat legally anymore anyway.

I may just pull it over to the ramp and drain it there, can't decide.

Wally, did you name your boat yet. Jeff named mine last weekend at LOTO. First Born.

That's a great name...very fitting.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Registered

Finally came up with the name. Its official, the boat's name will be............

Daily Distraction

Funny, I got side tracked in a meeting this week and came up with the name as a result.

Quick Reply: Name Wally's Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.