Notices

New prop results are in!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New prop results are in!!!

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Hope you have good luck with these. With our limited testing on the F4 the maximus is carrying the nose better than the P5. But every hull is different, and I need to stress LIMITED testing. Appears we will probably end up with a labbed 32 maximus, labbed by either merc or BBLADES. Will let you know where we land. If you are still looking in a month you are more than welcom to try them.
Sounds good John I'll let you know.

Rich.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well the 29 pitch P5X props are very nice, Got bow lift which is what I needed, got a great hole shot, and ran 77.8 gps but bounced rev limiter so going to try a set of 30-'s hopefully will see 80+mph soon. Also it handles better around the docks, I like that alot.

Rich.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Well the 29 pitch P5X props are very nice, Got bow lift which is what I needed, got a great hole shot, and ran 77.8 gps but bounced rev limiter so going to try a set of 30-'s hopefully will see 80+mph soon. Also it handles better around the docks, I like that alot.

Rich.
I'll have a set of 30 maximus you can try. They won't be labbed. I am thinking of using these for awhile until I can figure out exactly what I want with labbed 32s. Who knows, I may just stick with them for a long time. They cut a few mph off the top end but they are nicer for 0-60 and cruising.

These hit the limiter for me too, but I learned if I tuck the drives in a bit I come off the limiter and pick up a couple mph, just the opposite of what you would think. But with the high X we are running we really don't need much trim at all, unless you like to throw that nice rooster tail.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I'll have a set of 30 maximus you can try. They won't be labbed. I am thinking of using these for awhile until I can figure out exactly what I want with labbed 32s. Who knows, I may just stick with them for a long time. They cut a few mph off the top end but they are nicer for 0-60 and cruising.

These hit the limiter for me too, but I learned if I tuck the drives in a bit I come off the limiter and pick up a couple mph, just the opposite of what you would think. But with the high X we are running we really don't need much trim at all, unless you like to throw that nice rooster tail.
I'll try that this weekend.