Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 29 Powerquest Search

Something seems wrong with that deal...
Old 12-21-2006, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[/QUOTE]That wouldn't happen to have been cbgnrl, would it? If so, it is a very nice boat.[QUOTE]

Yes. That is my old boat. It was a great boat and I really enjoyed it.

Fast Forward, if Wally aka cbgnrl is interested in selling it, it wouldn't hurt to look at it. I know when I sold it to Wally the boat was in excellent condition and from the pictures I saw of Wally's previous boat I have no doubt he has maintained it in excellent condition.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

That wouldn't happen to have been cbgnrl, would it? If so, it is a very nice boat.

Yes. That is my old boat. It was a great boat and I really enjoyed it.

Fast Forward, if Wally aka cbgnrl is interested in selling it, it wouldn't hurt to look at it. I know when I sold it to Wally the boat was in excellent condition and from the pictures I saw of Wally's previous boat I have no doubt he has maintained it in excellent condition.
It is most definitely still in excellent condition. Just be careful if you walk on the deck of the boat. She's slicker than a freshly oiled bowling alley. It is rare to catch Wally near his boat without a bottle of wax in his hand!
Old 12-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres more LOL I'm addicated too search engines

http://www.lakestclair.net/classifie...age=out&id=812

BTW are you at all interested in the Silencer? I'm pretty sure they are 2feet shorter and I think the only have single engines though, I'm assuming your looking for something with twins this time?

Last edited by pkspx; 12-21-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is a nice 99 290 on Speedwake, Mitcher T paint, $55K OBO
Old 12-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerquest_Baby!!
Well, I think I found a really good deal on a 1994 32 foot Fountain Fever--checkerflag graphics and all with twin 502's and only 385 hours..Ive emailed the owner a couple times and its still available and in good condition (no trailer though)..Price? How about $17,500!! Here's the link.
http://boat-trader.boatboss.com/cgi-...hoto_size=full
I know a couple guys that had 32 Fountains. This is not a general comment about Fountains, and I am not bashing Reggie, he makes a great hull. But they felt the 32 just was not right. If you go fountain, I'd go to the 35.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
That wouldn't happen to have been cbgnrl, would it? If so, it is a very nice boat.It is most definitely still in excellent condition. Just be careful if you walk on the deck of the boat. She's slicker than a freshly oiled bowling alley. It is rare to catch Wally near his boat without a bottle of wax in his hand!
Yeah, we need to get him to hang around the dock with the F4 this summer. Then the only thing in his hand will be a beer!
Old 12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest_Baby!!
Well, I think I found a really good deal on a 1994 32 foot Fountain Fever--checkerflag graphics and all with twin 502's and only 385 hours..Ive emailed the owner a couple times and its still available and in good condition (no trailer though)..Price? How about $17,500!! Here's the link.
http://boat-trader.boatboss.com/cgi-...hoto_size=full
NADA shows a low retail price of 32700, Something is strange.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:49 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fyi--The owners name is Andi, you may be thinking of another boat.
I agree--the boat is priced 50% of what it should be..I would understand the price if it needed new engines but according to the owner the boat is in good condition and so are the engines..Worse case someone needs to pick that fountain up and sell it come May or June--Im guessing a $8-$10k profit can be had but Brian if you are looking for a larger boat that would accomidate the family this boat may be worth looking at.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Registered

Pkspx, Thats dockrockers boat and it does look pretty nice. He sent me photo's a while ago and I've misplaced them. I believe he had about 450 hours on it. He's been MIA on this site for a while so I'm sure he'll chime in pretty soon.

As for the 28 simply to small. My 26 has more room as well I was told the ride was not as good as the 26 or 29. But it is faster.

For the Fountain, If I recall the Bolsters take up a lot of room in the cockpit and with two 7 year old girls (on the small side) I really need some free board. I still think there's something up with that deal.

I once told a guy that before I come up to look at his boat to rate it on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being new. I than told him that I am so picky that I once pulled the engine in my Scarab just to wax the engine compartment (had a finished liner). As well as I wax my boat once a month and we do not go out unless it clean. And yes no shoes!!! I've always been amazed as to what people think good or near condition means. Normally after that discussion the boat goes from a 9 to a 7...

Quick Reply: 29 Powerquest Search

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.