The New PQ's ??? >

The New PQ's ???

Notices

The New PQ's ???

Old 01-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
And don't forget down in Miami in 2005 we got to go out on the 382 that Forumula was using to dial in the new 600's before their release. That was a sweet ride!!
Yeah, except for the part where he couldn't get it to 80!
Old 01-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 Pq

GOOD CALL Yes I bought it in Oskosh out of the place that is now called Sweetwatter. There was another 38 PQ being sold around the same time, was that you?
Attached Thumbnails The New PQ's ???-brochure-shot-my-avenger..jpg  
Old 01-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Performancemary, yes that was me. My son and I still talk about the ride we went on with you on lake winnebago, that boat rocked!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Fantastic, do you get out to any poker runs . We did Oshkosh last summer and two others closer to home. Don't think we will do Oshkosh next year.
Actually we are looking to trade to a Fountain Express Crusier. The wife wants more room but as you said I like the boat we have, it does rock.
How has your been running.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I haven't run in any poker runs lately, I think the last one was through the Sturgeon Bay yacht club in Door County. We do most of our boating up on the Bay of Green Bay. Last year was the first year we didn't cross Lake Michigan. Two years ago we went to Elk Rapids and Tourche Lake. Michigan sure knows how to treat boaters!! Boat is running great, I had Gary pull the High performance Goodwin motors out and put in new 496HO's. Pulled the windscreen and installed windshield. Also ordered a new sun deck from PQ and had a biminey and slant back custom made through Anchor Interiors. Big project but worth it.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered

Love the looks of the windscreen!!! But will agree in our area the windshield makes for a few more comfortable days on the big pond!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

GOOD CALL
So you take the crossing on Lake Mich. I would like to try that some time but get nervious. Any scerets to doing it without any weather problems. Need GPS ?
Wat are the best places to go on the other side?
Say one more question. We had the biminie made at the same place but the frame piece that comes up next to the side windows rubs on the windshield frame. Same with you?
Attached Thumbnails The New PQ's ???-bimini0002.jpg   The New PQ's ???-liquid-jungle-05-3.jpeg  
Old 01-16-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Performancemary, We leave at sun up from Death's Door at the tip of door county. We usually go to either Chalevoix or Boyne City for a day or two. We also have been to Lealand, Petoskey, Frankfort, Sutton's Bay and Elk Rapids. We rent a pontoon boat on Elk Lake and take that to Tourch Lake. Magazine articles have stated it's arguably the third most beautiful lake in the world. I would highly recommend a GPS, there are alot of bouys you need to be aware of. I don't have the problem with the pole hitting the windshield.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered

Exclamation bimini support

Originally Posted by performancemary
GOOD CALL
So you take the crossing on Lake Mich. I would like to try that some time but get nervious. Any scerets to doing it without any weather problems. Need GPS ?
Wat are the best places to go on the other side?
Say one more question. We had the biminie made at the same place but the frame piece that comes up next to the side windows rubs on the windshield frame. Same with you?
Perfomancemary,
We have a piece on our Bimini that attaches to the handholds on the back of the starboard and on the port side seats that greatly reduces lateral movement of the framework. They attach at a approximate 45 degree angle and don't interfere with anything just add stability. .
Old 01-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 760 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave Kline
Perfomancemary,
We have a piece on our Bimini that attaches to the handholds on the back of the starboard and on the port side seats that greatly reduces lateral movement of the framework. They attach at a approximate 45 degree angle and don't interfere with anything just add stability. .
I did something similar on my boat after ripping the bimini windshield frame mounts out on my first year with the boat at LOTO. Works great and keeps the bimini rock solid. No problems since.

Quick Reply: The New PQ's ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.