Selling a 1991 PQ 290 Guidance >

Selling a 1991 PQ 290 Guidance

Notices

Selling a 1991 PQ 290 Guidance

Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling a 1991 PQ 290 Guidance

Hi All, I am newish here. (Actually its just been a few years).

I have a 1991 290 Enticer that I just can't justify owning right now. I am going to graduate school and my job outlook is getting bleaker by the day. Looking to officially put it up for sale in about 2-3 weeks when I can get back home get it ready and run it once. My biggest question would be if I really need to sell this ASAP what price tag might be reasonable and where to post it? Any input would be appreciated.

Details:
It has 7.4 330 HPs with 390 original hours. New Lower drives, 100 hours old, on the Bravo Ones. Silent Choice, Garmin GPS, Livorsi Shifter Throttles, Alipine CD,fridge.( Oil changed no more than every 30 hours). It has the white red and grey color scheme, so I think thats a positive over the other more dates colors from that era. Mechanically in excellent shape, gel is probably a 8 of 10 on most of the boat, but around the transom etc there the stand '91 era boat scratches and imperfections... nothing that would be notable from 15 feet away. Second owner of this boat. It has been rack stored inside for its time with me. Until last week that is, had to move it from Skipper Buds, where it was racked to my yard. They had a fire in the building and it left my boat with a nice layer of soot on it ...grrr. Luckily it was at the opposite end of the building and all sealed up. a date with a pressure washer and some buffing took care of that, and some of the brightwork is needs polish..ZERO damage.. clean inside as well. I will get pics up in about two weeks when i get back in to town.

So, any pricing/marketing ideas would be appreciatted. Its a great sold boat that has never given me trouble and runs 66+ GPS. Please keep in mind I am willing to sell cheap to get out of it fast.

Thanks, Brooks

PS: I know my name is spelled incorrectly..inside joke.

Last edited by Enitcer1423; 05-07-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Did you open the boat up and get inside (especially the cabin) to make sure there was no smoke damage? That smell is almost impossible to get rid of out of interior fabrics. I know this firsthand, unfortunately!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Yes, I was able to spend some time inside last week to get my rain gear out. Luckily the inside saw literally zero soot and surprisingly there was no smoke smeel at all. Only reason I mentioned the fire at all was trying to put everything on the table. Resulted in no appreciable damage. Thanks
Old 04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by Enitcer1423
Yes, I was able to spend some time inside last week to get my rain gear out. Luckily the inside saw literally zero soot and surprisingly there was no smoke smeel at all. Only reason I mentioned the fire at all was trying to put everything on the table. Resulted in no appreciable damage. Thanks
That's great! Trailer?
Old 04-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
That's great! Trailer?
yeah, i was pretty releived!

Good point on the trailer. Its a triple Axle red trailer from the Factory. Just says Powerquest on it, so I am not sure who made it for them. It has very nice 2 piece aluminum wheels and generally is in good shape. A few small spots of rust here are there, but its good to go.. the wheels look amazing when they are shined up.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Registered

BTW: The boat is in Chicago
Old 04-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Default enticer

Hi brooks, I am looking at buying a enticer rather soon! Do you have any pictures of the boat? My email address is [email protected]. I live in wisconsin
thanks
Old 04-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics????
Old 04-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Trailer is probably a Manning. Mine was black and just said "Powerquest." Definately a nice towing rig.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered

Hi All, thanks for the input.

I have been way to busy to get to my boat at all, which makes me feel that selling is probably not a bad thing. Anyway, just for the paint scheme can be seen i took a picture of a picture. As you can see it has the transom arch.

I was going to remove it, as the paint has cracked on it in a few spots, bit easily repaired and I will let the next owner decide on that. thanks much.

hope to have it totally ready for sale in about a month, I want some time with it to take it out once and get it buffed etc. more pics coming ASAP.

FYI: If anyone is going to be looking for an Enticer this summer...this boat is going to be a STEAL.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4...b/boat1jpg.jpg

Last edited by Enitcer1423; 04-23-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Selling a 1991 PQ 290 Guidance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.