Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Powerquest Boat Run??? >

Powerquest Boat Run???

Notices

Powerquest Boat Run???

Old 02-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like we have about 9 boats interested so far. Does anyone know of any other PQ owners interested? Because we could set the dates and schedule pretty soon then.
Old 02-25-2002, 09:16 PM
jmackin111

I might catch up with ya on the way by Monroe to Cedar Point. Some may want to trailer to Monroe that dont want as long a run. We have one of the nicest launch sites on the lake(DNR site in Bolles Harbor). 45 min. to the Bay and 1hr. and 15 to CP & 20min. to Toledo. I'll have to check dates of our LEOPA runs to see if it will be doable. By the way 96 vyper and any one else that might want to join LEOPA shoot me an email. We do trips as far north as Grand Bend Canada to Cleveland. I think first year it's $50 and $30 after that.

Old 02-26-2002, 08:23 AM
Registered

JM..was checking out LEOPA's web site. Looks well organized. How long have you been a member? How many trips a year?

Any luck selling your boat yet?
Old 02-26-2002, 04:40 PM
jmackin111

Ive been a member for about 3 yrs. They do about 7 boating events a yr. The poker run being the largest close to a 100 boats. The others range from 20- 40 boats. Ive got alot of calls lately on the boat but nobody writing any checks yet. It is at PQ right now for some minor warranty stuff. Hatch ram, loose hot water tank and hopefully they'll put on my drive indicators. All stuff that was only suppose to be a 1 yr. warranty, but they take good care of me. Sell yours Yet? I got a call from a guy that was looking at yours and thought mine was a bit more than he could spend. I think he had a 29 to sell though.

Old 02-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I am also a member. Nice group of boaters I am new to the club and they have made me feel very welcome. The winter events have been great so far. Looking forward to my next outing.

Jim, Yes I finally joined! I'm glad to hear that PQ is helping you out. I think they are sick of me and my boat. Had it in a couple months ago and got the brush off on a lot of issues I thought should be warranty. In their defense if you go by the book they weren't. I just pulled the motors yesterday got a list of stuff to do that is way too long.

The Run,
I pretty much feel the same as Jim on this one. If I don't have a Poker Run or other major thing going on I'd be happy to meet up with you guys. Since I'm at Cedar Point I would join in at some place close to there. Scott
Old 02-26-2002, 09:29 PM
Registered

Haven't sold yet. The guy that called on yours is scheduled to look at mine this weekend. He still has his boat to sell, so I don't know what to expect. Had another individual from Ohio look at 4 weeks ago and nothing ever came of that visit.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:20 PM
Avengerangel

Smile

August would probably be better for us. Dont know many PQ owners in Maryland. I think we have seen mayby three others out on the upper Chesapeake. When we start going out every weekend again will let them know if I see them again. I hope more people become interested. I will be watching this thread.

Old 02-28-2002, 11:45 PM
53FordF100

Talking Count us in

Sounds like a good time, count us in as well. I am new to the OSO, and also new to Powerquest boats. I just picked up an Enticer and am ready to put some hours on it.

Old 03-01-2002, 08:22 AM
Registered

Welcome aboard 53Ford. You like PQ a lot. I'm excited about getting all of us together for an outing!

Probably start the serious planning sometime this month.
Old 03-05-2002, 01:58 PM
Registered

I would like to know if somebody puts something together!!

Quick Reply: Powerquest Boat Run???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.