Powerquest Boat Run??? >

Powerquest Boat Run???

Notices

Powerquest Boat Run???

Old 02-22-2002, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerquest Boat Run???

Brought the subject up last year, but nothing every happened. I'll bring it up again this year.

How many people are interested in an all Powerquest day of running somewhere in the Great Lakes?

How many PQ owners do we have on OSO? Also be nice if PQ did something each year like Sunsation.
Old 02-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Avengerangel

Thumbs up

That would be cool. We would definately be there.

Old 02-22-2002, 08:47 AM
Kentz

I'll trailer up, but would need some logistics help.

Old 02-22-2002, 09:10 AM
New To Power

Thumbs up

Sounds Great!!!!!

When & Where??

NTP

Old 02-22-2002, 09:44 AM
Registered

We have interest!!! The when and where???

Early summer could be good (End of June). Is this a day or weekend thing??? I don't know the answers, but I think it would be a great time. Could do a Lake Erie event, lots of things to do or something else.

We really need to know how many boats would participate if it was going to really organized. Otherwise we could put something quick together.

Anyone want to help with the project of organizing?
Old 02-22-2002, 10:03 AM
Avengerangel

Cool

Would definately have to be a long weekend sorta thing for us. I would be the first to help in the organization but we know nothing about Michigan other than factory trip to Holland and business trips to Detroit & Tecumseh. We would definately need logistical support. I hope this materializes. It would be killer.

Old 02-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Angel, I like the idea of a long weekend. Detroit Area could be a starting point. Could go north into Lake Huron or South into Lake Erie.

One day/night would be nice to raft together at local hangouts.
-
Old 02-22-2002, 11:28 AM
Kentz

Would recommend something along 3-4 days for those us with a drive. The run itself could be a day, but if we could have it where we could get lodging/slips,etc.

On Erie, Cedar Point Marina, on to Crystal BayScott help!
Michigan?

Thanks for reviving!

Old 02-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested in a weekend deal......Sarnia Bay, Puttin Bay, Cove Marina, just a few ideas.
Old 02-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Registered

How about this schedule?

Friday:

Leave Metro Beach, Michigan to Cedar Point. Go on rides and stay night.

Saturday:

This could be run day. Leave CP, cruise by Put-n-Bay on way to downtown Toledo, Ohio for early lunch at the many resturaunts.

After lunch, head to Gull Island (Lake St. Clair) for rafting and a little swim/party. Leave Gull Island (@ 5-6pm) and 3 possibilities:

1. Head north to Port Huron for dinner and stay night and docks.
2. Head north to Port Huron for dinner and back to Metro Beach to stay night (this is a great evening ride down the river at @ 60mph). Not a lot of traffic and usually the water is glass.
3. Head to Beach Grill (south of Metro Beach) for dinner and night life. Then take a night cruise back to Metro Beach (about 8-9 miles)

Sunday:

A day of rafting and new dinner spot. Could go back down to Crystal Bay for rafting.

Late Sunday or Monday, say good byes

Quick Reply: Powerquest Boat Run???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.