PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 04-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Proud I guess, I really don't think that others are built any better other than weight. Do I like other boats yes I do. They are nice people and give jobs to locals being local and knowing them I guess I am slightly biased, I also had a loan all done on a Cig, before I bought the Sun, still like that Cig alot. It would be the same if I said something bad about other brands too. Including PQ. Koolaid? Or is that we currently own a Sunsation at this time and like the brand and people? hmmm.... kind of like others do? All people do it...
Hey I understand what your saying and I agree with you if you like the Sunny brand then why not support them,hell I almost bought Kanoosters 32 back in march and made him a offer over the phone 6k less then asking price but he is stuck on what he owes not what the boat is worth which I dont get,If he only owed 20k would he sell it to me for 20k?no he would not,so we could not put a deal together,no big deal we both moved on.
so as long as you like boats and have one and go out and enjoy yourself I quess that all that matters to me anyway and I quess thats what this forum is all about.

then you got others that come here and make personal remarks(like I dont like you or respect you)what does that have to do with boating??I guess the best thing to do is just ignore them and hopefully they go away.

enjoy your summer and safe boating
Old 04-15-2011, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
Hey I understand what your saying and I agree with you if you like the Sunny brand then why not support them,hell I almost bought Kanoosters 32 back in march and made him a offer over the phone 6k less then asking price but he is stuck on what he owes not what the boat is worth which I dont get,If he only owed 20k would he sell it to me for 20k?no he would not,so we could not put a deal together,no big deal we both moved on.
so as long as you like boats and have one and go out and enjoy yourself I quess that all that matters to me anyway and I quess thats what this forum is all about.

then you got others that come here and make personal remarks(like I dont like you or respect you)what does that have to do with boating??I guess the best thing to do is just ignore them and hopefully they go away.

enjoy your summer and safe boating
I agree 100% on Kankoosters for sure nice boat just the prices fell maybe below what he can pay off but it happens no one wants it to. My Granfather owned several car dealerships and he always said you first loss is your smallest loss, it is true take a slight hit and it is gone or hold on for more and watch it sit and lose more.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And they think 288kid and AJ are bad?

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 04-15-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
:Gfight:

And they think 288kid and AJ are bad?
Dude
I know its Friday but please get back to work and build them right
Old 04-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatnt
Verbi
where you been hiding?
Was out getting my new-to-me F450.
She's been groomed and all nails painted, sitting in the garage all shinny!!!

Heading your way for Friday April 22, will be at Spring Brook on saturday to pick up the Avenger....
Old 04-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Out of work till next week... kind of disappointed I didn't get an invite from the in-laws to come visit Antioch for the weekend
Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by verbi69
Heading your way for Friday April 22, will be at Spring Brook on saturday to pick up the Avenger....
What's the scoop... rally for drinks?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by ajfisher
What's the scoop... rally for drinks?
We will be in Illinois Friday late afternoon, hopefully we can meet up with some boating peeps for some wings and beer.

Saturday morning the marina will have the boat in the water for 9:00 am for the maiden voyage.....we will be meeting up with Tim and his wife (previous owners of Powerfull Addiction) for a hand off of the rules book on how to operate her properly, lunch and a beer then I beleive we will start making the trip home!!
We will be going up I-75 through to the Soo.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
We will be in Illinois Friday late afternoon, hopefully we can meet up with some boating peeps for some wings and beer.

Saturday morning the marina will have the boat in the water for 9:00 am for the maiden voyage.....we will be meeting up with Tim and his wife (previous owners of Powerfull Addiction) for a hand off of the rules book on how to operate her properly, lunch and a beer then I beleive we will start making the trip home!!
We will be going up I-75 through to the Soo.
You will be driving right through Lansing then. Looks like your gonna have to stop for a beer/drool session
Old 04-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered

I'm out of work around 7 in the morning so can make it for drinks and bird anywhere... where at in IL are you talkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.