PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 260 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Dude it is a 130k that is a ton of money Don't know too many looking to spend 130k on a boat right now, could buy two of yours or mine
My boat is nothing like yours ...dont put it in the same category!!!!you guys with your boats are a CUT ABOVE why lower your standards and hang out here?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
You have a dry sense of humor,,
you come on here and you try to fit in... and on most of your replyes your been a smart ass and then you follow it up with one of this

do me a favor..GO PHUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My boat is nothing like yours ...dont put it in the same category!!!!you guys with your boats are a CUT ABOVE why lower your standards and hang out here?
What are you talking about? Man have your wife grab your Prozak and chill... My reply's are no different than yours or anyone else. I took AJ's post in a joking manor no big deal, no reason to go key board camando

I bet your what 45-55 in age? Nice move...

See I thought we were all boat owners and just like to talk boating blah, blah, blah thru your own words out the window quick on that.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered

Get the Phuck out of here
Old 05-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered

I bet your what 45-55 in age? Nice move..
Im actually 72,,what does age have to do with this,,I can tell by your replyes you must be 18 to 22 years old.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:53 AM

Im actually 72,,what does age have to do with this,,I can tell by your replyes you must be 18 to 22 years old.
I was just asking because of your response "do me a favor..GO PHUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at your age over a boating website? Over nothing on top of that, a response like you were attacked? Not really meant anything buy it, just thought at your age you would think you would act differently not a big deal.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered

I was just asking because of your response "do me a favor..GO PHUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at your age over a boating website? Over nothing on top of that, a response like you were attacked? Not really meant anything buy it, just thought at your age you would think you would act differently not a big deal.
what can I say ...you just rub me the wrong way..
this is a nothing thread we all joke around and then you come up with some personall replyes like,,,no one cares but you...no one has time other then you...have your wife get you prozak..followed by

see thats not really boating related is it??
you can come on here and take cheap shots at PowerQuest followed by a or and its ok..but when we or I say something about your brand of boat you dont like that!!!how come??dont answer because I really dont care..

Dont really feel like wasting any more time on this so please dont reply!!!!oh wait I forgot
Old 05-04-2011, 10:16 AM

what can I say ...you just rub me the wrong way..
this is a nothing thread we all joke around and then you come up with some personall replyes like,,,no one cares but you...no one has time other then you...have your wife get you prozak..followed by

see thats not really boating related is it??
you can come on here and take cheap shots at PowerQuest followed by a or and its ok..but when we or I say something about your brand of boat you dont like that!!!how come??dont answer because I really dont care..

Dont really feel like wasting any more time on this so please dont reply!!!!oh wait I forgot
Dude you feeling okay? That was all a response to your actions nothing else. I never have bashed your boat or any other power quest or any other brand it is called respect. Dig if you want. And yes the only one that cares to dig up old post's is you. Also I thought this was a BS thread to hang out and chat my bad, did not know it was only for boating related topics when you started all of this. Hey you could be having a bad day I don't know, but we are all here for a good time not to fight with one another.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any of you guys been out yet for a shakedown run? What's the forecast in your area for the weekend?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 4 Posts

Jay- wanted to get out this weekend but the forecast has everywhere I looked down for crappy weather... maybe its changed
Old 05-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Jay- wanted to get out this weekend but the forecast has everywhere I looked down for crappy weather... maybe its changed
So far one says 67 and rain. The other said 62 and partly sunny for Sat here. Saturday is my free day so I'm hoping I can sneak a quick ride in between showers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.