PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 05-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
I know you were I can read a joke and someone being serious I said that the guy that bought Craig's old F4 paid for the R & D of that he wanted it and had it made, then the guy that just bought a new F4 wanted it (Miami boat). Dominator Scott is doing that to make his wife happy after putting the race hatch on it.
My buddy marty is building it for him. the race hatch is dumb IMO..its not a "race" boat or even a poker run boat. I takes away his swim platform and sunpad from the looks of it

Last edited by Drock78; 05-05-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
That powerplay is awesome ... looks brand new!
It was when the picture was taken, that was @ the China boat show. Just a simple paint but screams bad ace!

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
That's a nice one. I'll prob do it all white in the fall.
Nice! Hey Jay I have some left over baby room paint if you want let me know
Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Drock78
it dont say what year it is but i paid only $1500 more for a 29'profile with a fresh roller 525sc in it. you will see one on LSC this summer.
That is a great deal

Drock... think he's afraid? Lol
AJ, a 16' fishing boat will pass me on the lake I only run the boat 38-45 MPH when driving And AJ I am not joking, maybe even slower seeing I will have a new born on board this year soon....
Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 AM

My buddy marty is building it for him. the race hatch is dumb IMO..its not a "race" boat or even a poker run boat. I takes away his swim platform and sunpad from the looks of it
Your buddy is building it for Scott? If so he has a hell of a talent looks great. I also am not a fan of the race hatch IMO, plus if I had that when I lifted the engine hatch my little (black) 4 cylinder motors would look out of place

Last edited by sunsation96; 05-05-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 AM

I am more afraid of being cut off internet boating I hate when that happens
Old 05-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered

LMAO i doubt it since hes got a Sunny.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Your buddy is building it for Scott? If so he has a hell of a talent looks great. I also don't like the race hatch at all plus if I had that when I lifted the engine hatch my little (black) 4 cylinder motors would look out of place
yea, its being built out of the oval tube but it will NOT have the arch in it. But yes hes one hell of a fabricator. I have nothing at all against the guy but I feel that hes trying to make the boat somethings its not. For the $$ hes dumped into that thing he could have alot better boat. but to each his own right?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered

Hope its titanium... (low blow? Yes. Unnecessary? Perhaps. Hilarious? Absolutely haha oh well he had it coming)

AJ, I have reading your posts here ever since you were ousted from Sunsation's site and have seen all the bashing you have done about me and if that makes you feel like a man then I am happy for for you. But start cutting on my wife or family is stepping over the line so my advice to you is watch yourself when it comes to that. It is a small world in the boating community and we will certainly cross paths. You just used your one free cheap shot.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:07 AM

yea, its being built out of the oval tube but it will NOT have the arch in it. But yes hes one hell of a fabricator. I have nothing at all against the guy but I feel that hes trying to make the boat somethings its not. For the $$ hes dumped into that thing he could have alot better boat. but to each his own right?
I think the boat is paid off or is near and why change to have another payment? Let's face it Scott does not even put 15 hours on in a season, so what is the point of buying something else? The only think he has really done is drive train items like alot of people do, look at the 86' cig that was re done top to bottom that can never sell for half of the money he has into it. But the owner wanted it that way and that is all the matters, this was my all time favorite Cig out there I am sure you seen the thread, bad ace boat top notch
Old 05-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by verbi69
Aj, Campion is one of those guys that loves boating and no matter what you ride can always find an appreciation for variety and beauty no matter what name is on the side, so he's like a brother....
Verbi so does that mean I'm accepted in the brotherhood yes your right as long as it floats there is always fun to be had, although in the morning I may not remember, I am sure you have had your share Verbimore to come, it is suppose to be a hot summer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.