Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Verbi are you taking the beast out for a water test this week-end. I'm itching but having a hard time to find a puddle
Old 05-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
My buddy marty is building it for him. the race hatch is dumb IMO..its not a "race" boat or even a poker run boat. I takes away his swim platform and sunpad from the looks of it

Drock78, where abouts in Grand Ledge are you? That is where I live and am from. I believe I know your boat.
Was it read and white and did it say "Fat Cat" across the wind fairing?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
I think the boat is paid off or is near and why change to have another payment? Let's face it Scott does not even put 15 hours on in a season, so what is the point of buying something else? The only think he has really done is drive train items like alot of people do, look at the 86' cig that was re done top to bottom that can never sell for half of the money he has into it. But the owner wanted it that way and that is all the matters, this was my all time favorite Cig out there I am sure you seen the thread, bad ace boat top notch
I agree completely. Everyone finds their purchases and upgrades justifiable and thats all that matters..especially if your happy with the boat and plan on keeping it. Im not fortunate enough to have an open wallet when it comes to upgrades so I try to spend wisely
Old 05-05-2011, 09:20 AM

I agree completely. Everyone finds their purchases and upgrades justifiable and thats all that matters..especially if your happy with the boat and plan on keeping it. Im not fortunate enough to have an open wallet when it comes to upgrades so I try to spend wisely
I think what Scott is doing is right for him and thinking it may be right for me enjoy a really clean paid off boat and have fun. Anyone can have a payment but not everyone can have a paid off super clean used boat. Hey I hear you on the spending wisely.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominator Scott
Drock78, where abouts in Grand Ledge are you? That is where I live and am from. I believe I know your boat.
Was it read and white and did it say "Fat Cat" across the wind fairing?
LOL...no mines a V bottom but I know whos boat your talking about. The boat was originally from LOTO but i bought it from a guy in Clio, Mi. I live just down the road from you on Benton just north of St. Joe.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by campionchase910
Verbi so does that mean I'm accepted in the brotherhood yes your right as long as it floats there is always fun to be had, although in the morning I may not remember, I am sure you have had your share Verbimore to come, it is suppose to be a hot summer
Your only accepted because your both from Canada
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Going to put my new sound system in the boat tonight gonna be sweet
Attached Thumbnails PQ General Discussion-1100_boombox.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Scott- thanks for the warning... but seriously piss off, it was a light hearted joke, obviously not serious and yes we may cross paths, so what... you're going to stay on your boat and I'll do the same so drop the tough guy act I heard enough of that on sunsation. Stay on your own forum and I'll do the same.
Btw since u inquired, phat cat is owned by Jeb he goes on here by JRider. Peace out girlscout
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

LOL...no mines a V bottom but I know whos boat your talking about. The boat was originally from LOTO but i bought it from a guy in Clio, Mi. I live just down the road from you on Benton just north of St. Joe.

No chit!!!! We need to get together for some pops and when we get a buzz tied on we can pull my 50mph race cooler out and pull time trials down St Joe.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Derek and Sun96... it was in reference to the 'Not afraid profile owner' thread lol... remember when I was joking with you about the 'not afraid offshore club' lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.