Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 05-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Good to know the sunny crew keeps tabs on me over here tho Scott... I'll consider you the founding member of my fan club! With that comes a free t-shirt, I was going to have sunsation make them so you can expect them sometime next month, or the next, or the n... well sometime before you die hopefully
Old 05-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
yea, its being built out of the oval tube but it will NOT have the arch in it. But yes hes one hell of a fabricator. I have nothing at all against the guy but I feel that hes trying to make the boat somethings its not. For the $$ hes dumped into that thing he could have alot better boat. but to each his own right?

Trust me Drock, I don't have an open wallet. All the mods I have done to the boat such as the blowers,race hatch and Innovator rear seat I got some unbelievable deals on so I couldn't say no. Sunsation had that hatch in their shop for about a year after a guy who bought an Innovator wanted a regular sunpad so I got the hatch at a fraction of what it was new. The rear bolster bench I picked up in Ohio for $500 if I remember right and the super chargers were 2 complete kits for $2400. I knew when I bought the boat it was gonna be the last one I bought and knew I wasn't gonna ever sell it so I went hog wild on the modifications. It was Waynes test boat for Hot Boat Magazine so he blue printed the hull,installed billet aluminum flywheels on the motors to get every ounce of speed he could for the magazine trials.
Have I spent WAY to much money on the boat? Hell yes!!!! But she is damn near paid for and she's a 100+mph ride. The cost for a newer boat equally as fast is to rich for my blood considering I don't get to use the Dominator very much. I run my 78 Sanger jet boat quite a bit though in the summer.

P.S. Your buddy Marty is a fabricating GOD. That platform he is building for me is a work of art. I just want him to hurry up and finish it so I can get it painted and on the boat.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Good to know the sunny crew keeps tabs on me over here tho Scott... I'll consider you the founding member of my fan club! With that comes a free t-shirt, I was going to have sunsation make them so you can expect them sometime next month, or the next, or the n... well sometime before you die hopefully

I'll probably be around long after your gone and a faded memory.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominator Scott
Trust me Drock, I don't have an open wallet. All the mods I have done to the boat such as the blowers,race hatch and Innovator rear seat I got some unbelievable deals on so I couldn't say no. Sunsation had that hatch in their shop for about a year after a guy who bought an Innovator wanted a regular sunpad so I got the hatch at a fraction of what it was new. The rear bolster bench I picked up in Ohio for $500 if I remember right and the super chargers were 2 complete kits for $2400. I knew when I bought the boat it was gonna be the last one I bought and knew I wasn't gonna ever sell it so I went hog wild on the modifications. It was Waynes test boat for Hot Boat Magazine so he blue printed the hull,installed billet aluminum flywheels on the motors to get every ounce of speed he could for the magazine trials.
Have I spent WAY to much money on the boat? Hell yes!!!! But she is damn near paid for and she's a 100+mph ride. The cost for a newer boat equally as fast is to rich for my blood considering I don't get to use the Dominator very much. I run my 78 Sanger jet boat quite a bit though in the summer.

P.S. Your buddy Marty is a fabricating GOD. That platform he is building for me is a work of art. I just want him to hurry up and finish it so I can get it painted and on the boat.
he will pry be making one for me next year. cant swing it this year with all the other updating. That is the way i shop too..buy good used whenever possible and let someone else spend the big dollar upfront. i just want to get on the dang water and see how it actually does. This computer boating sucks. The Hot Boat mag that mine was in Feb 94' actually has your boat in sunsations ad in it.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
he will pry be making one for me next year. cant swing it this year with all the other updating. That is the way i shop too..buy good used whenever possible and let someone else spend the big dollar upfront. i just want to get on the dang water and see how it actually does. This computer boating sucks. The Hot Boat mag that mine was in Feb 94' actually has your boat in sunsations ad in it.

I'm gonna have to go home and pull that issue and check out your ride.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmfao- Derek you belong in a sunsation... the F4 is a sweet boat, but it is no outerlimits, and that's not meant as a bash, but certainly you can understand where the comparison would end... (I can see it now... "F4 INTEGRITY QUESTIONED!! HE SAID THEY SUCK OMG OMG OMG OMG KILL AJ!!!")

Verbi- I think Campion is a cool guy (for a Canadian) no worries!
LMAO!
Your gonna be on the hit list now!!
I knew that too!!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sunsation96
This only directed at you AJ We can't legally say kill AJ, but I have posted this on the Sunsation forum where you can not defend your self....
XXXHOLE!!!!

Last edited by verbi69; 05-05-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominator Scott
I'm gonna have to go home and pull that issue and check out your ride.
if you happen to drive my my house it dont even look like the same boat now.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hope its titanium... (low blow? Yes. Unnecessary? Perhaps. Hilarious? Absolutely haha oh well he had it coming)
Ok, now your on your own!!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Well for the love of god emagine you're getting paid

Jay check out this one best by far IMO
I agree, clean and simple = SHARP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.