Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 05-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Need4SpeedGTCS- there is a guy on the Powerquest Owners Group Facebook page looking for a 270 like yours. If you're not on FB give me the details and contact info & I'll pm them to him
Old 05-20-2011, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Need4SpeedGTCS- there is a guy on the Powerquest Owners Group Facebook page looking for a 270 like yours. If you're not on FB give me the details and contact info & I'll pm them to him
Hey AJ thanks so much for the help...don't why I have so many PC problem; can't list here and FB gave me an error when I tried to respond to this guy...

Anyway, I am willing to deal. boat works execellent just the year going against it and I could probably meet half-way on delivery....http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/9072
Old 05-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered

Hey guys, I don't post over here very often but I've been checking this site out more and more each day since Speedwake is so dead. I have a good friend looking for a Legend (bowrider). We cannot find one anywhere, if you happen to see one or know someone that wants to sell please let me know. Thanks
Old 05-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Registered

I can't phucking believe the first time out at our "home" ramp and would you believe there was a screw out of place by more than enough on the dock to gouge the drivers side custom graphics for about a foot and a half right in the purple paint. I could vomit... and almost did as I could feel and hear this horrible event unfolding.

So naturally after we were done and ready to go I went over the dock with some tools and removed that one and another, and on top of that I am going to buy them some fricking corner fenders.

I am so PI$$ED
Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cpiefer06
I can't phucking believe the first time out at our "home" ramp and would you believe there was a screw out of place by more than enough on the dock to gouge the drivers side custom graphics for about a foot and a half right in the purple paint. I could vomit... and almost did as I could feel and hear this horrible event unfolding.

So naturally after we were done and ready to go I went over the dock with some tools and removed that one and another, and on top of that I am going to buy them some fricking corner fenders.

I am so PI$$ED
Join the club!!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/l...king-ugly.html
Old 05-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiefer06

I am so PI$$ED
Chad...sorry to hear that!!

Call Mitcher T he has all the paint codes for that boat,,

that sucks!!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by bert4332
Bert.

you may want to think about doing this to your trailer,,just did it to mine because the front is painted and I did not want the roller scuffing the paint.
Attached Thumbnails PQ General Discussion-new-300-097.jpg   PQ General Discussion-new-300-108.jpg  
Old 05-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered

Is that the piece from Myco? How much and does come as it, or did you have to add the pads? How do you know where to place it?
Old 05-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bert4332
Is that the piece from Myco? How much and does come as is, or did you have to add the pads? How do you know where to place it?
X2 Nice Upgrade, I'd like to do the same.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by inknppr
Verbi have you had the new boat out yet?
Splashed the boat this weekend boys and all I can say is it was everything i could have hoped for!!
This thing is really quick to plane, flies level, crushes waves, handled 3'-4' footers like nothing, strong midrange, and sounds darn nasty with the 525's!!
We spent two nights on it and I can't get over the comfort that the boat offers up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.