Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 06-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I looked around and didn't find much either, maybe you could modify your current straps with new hook with spring latches
Old 06-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Where's Campion Chase been?? Met "white belt" Corey at LSC this weekend and he claims Campions boat(same graphic boat as corys new one) was trashed/filthy (I thought otherwise). I also thought it was kind of ironic since his last boat beaver retriever looked like it was washed with a mud hose lol. Not a very personable guy...

I'll be up at torch this week... hope some of you guys are up there!
Aj been up at camp kicking back some Coors Light and putting some hrs on the 32. As far as my boat, I hope I am wrong but my boat was far from trash. One owner boat with very low hrs. Just cleaned it up to our personal liking added a killer stereo, tuned up both engines, runs awesome. My wife and I are very meticulous. Boat is mint and spotless
Old 06-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by campionchase910
Aj been up at camp kicking back some Coors Light and putting some hrs on the 32. As far as my boat, I hope I am wrong but my boat was far from trash. One owner boat with very low hrs. Just cleaned it up to our personal liking added a killer stereo, tuned up both engines, runs awesome. My wife and I are very meticulous. Boat is mint and spotless
did you do anything with the ecus yet??
Old 06-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now look here little AJ...Don't put words in my mouth. I spoke to Campion Chase on that boat via PM's and I believe I told him exactly how that boat was before he picked it up. It was dirty and needed a detail and a little bit of gel work. And to say my boat is washed with a "mud hose", you can stick that mud hose up your ass! My personal possessions are well taken care of, and you can ask Jay how that boat is/was when he picked it up. I won't put up with your shi*, and neither will any of my friends that you like to bash on here and other sites. Why would I be personable to a guy that bashes people I know, that you've never met? Up until this point, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you're losing a lot of length on that leash with me already.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Need4SpeedGTCS
Verbi,

Have you tried looking at Princess Auto...never know what you'll find there!
Good idea, I just may have to take a stop by and have a look.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I looked around and didn't find much either, maybe you could modify your current straps with new hook with spring latches
I'm thinking the same thing Aj.....
Old 06-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by campionchase910
Dude, are you still grinnin' ear to ear when you get in that beast??
Heading to Orillia tomorrow for the Big Chief party Friday......I just know I'm gonna have a headache!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
did you do anything with the ecus yet??
in testing as we speak, don't want to go crazy or anything but factory tunes are a little fat, there is some room for reliable improvement
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Need4Speed,
What are you hoping to run speed wise with the new motors??
You must be like a 10 year old waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning!!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS
Now look here little AJ...Don't put words in my mouth. I spoke to Campion Chase on that boat via PM's and I believe I told him exactly how that boat was before he picked it up. It was dirty and needed a detail and a little bit of gel work. And to say my boat is washed with a "mud hose", you can stick that mud hose up your ass! My personal possessions are well taken care of, and you can ask Jay how that boat is/was when he picked it up. I won't put up with your shi*, and neither will any of my friends that you like to bash on here and other sites. Why would I be personable to a guy that bashes people I know, that you've never met? Up until this point, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you're losing a lot of length on that leash with me already.
O7 the boat is exactly the way you described it, nothing a lillte elbow greas could clean. I put a new sink in it with tap also because there was some stains, had carpets shampooed, and the wife scrubed the interior spotless, probably a good 16hrs of cleaning the interior. As far as the gel, the starboard side had a couple of small dock rash, probably from his lift he had it stored on, nothing out of the ordinary. I had those small scuffs repaired. Ordered the bow cover for it and also waxed the chit out of it, like a mirror, very happy with it. Oh I almost forgot the wife ordered me some new drink holders as the original had some nicks on them. Also upgraded the sound system with 2 12 inch subs etc sounds great Off to camp again for the long week-end! Have a good one Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails PQ General Discussion-p5070470.jpg   PQ General Discussion-p5070468.jpg   PQ General Discussion-p5200482.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.