PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
Campion has been working a 4 week plant shutdown same as I have been....probably at camp drinking beer and relaxing.
Whats the story on the sunny??
Yes how did you guessAlso on holidays for another week
Old 06-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, are you still grinnin' ear to ear when you get in that beast??
Heading to Orillia tomorrow for the Big Chief party Friday......I just know I'm gonna have a headache!!!
I love the sound of it coming out of the waterbut so does the gas gauge Hope you have a great time out there, suppose to have some nice weather, I'll be floating on Agnew, with Jay and Darren
Old 06-30-2011, 02:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need4Speed,
What are you hoping to run speed wise with the new motors??
You must be like a 10 year old waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning!!
Nah, trying not to get too excited...I got a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking when I was 10

Good news/Bad news...lake level is 3' higher than average of the past three years. You'd think that's good right? No, everything lying around on shore is now lurking around in the lake...logs, docks, out houses, etc. They still log the mountains and use log booms on the lake.

Good news/Bad news...finish work tomorrow, head to the lake Friday, GF meeting up Saturday and put the boat in. Weather's gonna be good too. You'd think that's good right? No, see above...itching to run...just not into dead heads.

Good news/Bad news...GF is going to be there...do her instead of the lake You'd think that's good right? No, she just quit smoking

Anyway just happy to get out there...intall a new stereo and then drink way too much Only out for the weekend then busy again. Vacation time in late July thru to labour day weekend. Obama-Bin-Laden better tap some more oil reserves while I'm boating...and I'll break open my piggy bank again (just glued the damn thing back together)!

Speed wise, if the lake isn't as bad as I've heard I would love to test it and maybe touch 90. Before all the work seeing 84+ mph...6 mph gain seems reasonable. Wait and see what the GPS tells me!!! I know some prop work needs to be done yet.

Hope everyone has a great 1st/4th weekend!!! Keep safe and take lots of pic's
Old 06-30-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by campionchase910
I love the sound of it coming out of the waterbut so does the gas gauge Hope you have a great time out there, suppose to have some nice weather, I'll be floating on Agnew, with Jay and Darren
Right on, play safe and have fun! Say hi to the boys.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Need4SpeedGTCS
Nah, trying not to get too excited...I got a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking when I was 10

Good news/Bad news...lake level is 3' higher than average of the past three years. You'd think that's good right? No, everything lying around on shore is now lurking around in the lake...logs, docks, out houses, etc. They still log the mountains and use log booms on the lake.

Good news/Bad news...finish work tomorrow, head to the lake Friday, GF meeting up Saturday and put the boat in. Weather's gonna be good too. You'd think that's good right? No, see above...itching to run...just not into dead heads.

Good news/Bad news...GF is going to be there...do her instead of the lake You'd think that's good right? No, she just quit smoking

Anyway just happy to get out there...intall a new stereo and then drink way too much Only out for the weekend then busy again. Vacation time in late July thru to labour day weekend. Obama-Bin-Laden better tap some more oil reserves while I'm boating...and I'll break open my piggy bank again (just glued the damn thing back together)!

Speed wise, if the lake isn't as bad as I've heard I would love to test it and maybe touch 90. Before all the work seeing 84+ mph...6 mph gain seems reasonable. Wait and see what the GPS tells me!!! I know some prop work needs to be done yet.

Hope everyone has a great 1st/4th weekend!!! Keep safe and take lots of pic's
Darn, that almost makes one want to stay home and just wax the boat!!
Good luck and hope it works out!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS
Now look here little AJ...Don't put words in my mouth. I spoke to Campion Chase on that boat via PM's and I believe I told him exactly how that boat was before he picked it up. It was dirty and needed a detail and a little bit of gel work. And to say my boat is washed with a "mud hose", you can stick that mud hose up your ass! My personal possessions are well taken care of, and you can ask Jay how that boat is/was when he picked it up. I won't put up with your shi*, and neither will any of my friends that you like to bash on here and other sites. Why would I be personable to a guy that bashes people I know, that you've never met? Up until this point, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you're losing a lot of length on that leash with me already.
1. "little" AJ? Lol
2. Maybe you had a few too many beers but I remember what was said.
3. Your "friends" bashed 288Kid and I from the start, we tried being civil but since the 'clique' didn't agree with the way we did things we got bashed into oblivion. Now its just funny to get you guys riled up, I know you guys troll the PQ forum even though us PQ guys get bashed for bein in the sunny forums.
4. Some of you guys take this internet stuff way too seriously... You know my boat, if you have any issues I'll be right in the center of the sandbar next to the Yellow HTM Cat. Can't miss me

Darn, that almost makes one want to stay home and just wax the boat!!
Good luck and hope it works out!
Better just hop in that beast F450 and make the trip to Torch Mike... got a good spot for ya right next to the 290! I'll even bring another Skull Vodka up for ya!

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 06-30-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Took a couple of days off...time to unwind and have a couple of cold ones!!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
You know my boat, if you have any issues I'll be right in the center of the sandbar next to the Yellow HTM Cat. Can't miss me
Come on now little AJ!!
knock that chit off,you are coming down for the Thunder Run in a couple of weeks,,I dont want you all scratched up and chit..I want you to look good in Calvins 380,,,as we blow by you guys in the 300

Last edited by boatnt; 06-30-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Leavin work around 5 so I can make it down... bringing the wine coolers for ya! Careful I'm bringing some prochargers down for uncle C we're goin CIG HUNTING!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Leavin work around 5 so I can make it down... bringing the wine coolers for ya! Careful I'm bringing some prochargers down for uncle C we're goin CIG HUNTING!
The word on the street is that Uncle C might not be there...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.