PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
2 years ago a PQ 290 got 1st place in its class at the Shoot out in LOTO I believe it did 94-95 so what your point?

just because we dont feel the need to put that on our sunpads it does not mean that PQs dont go fast.
They actually have a "no longer in production/business class"? At the shoot out?

Surely the competition in that class is getting overwhelming as the economy continues to pull more and more unworthy companies under....
Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some companies were bigger than 2 guys and a PR Rep... PQ was bigger than sunsation and had just as good of customer service (do some research on that, I know that's important to you sunny guys). Bigger companies with more employees tend to do worse when all of a sudden the market falls out and you can't sell boats.
Look at it this way, a non-current hull by PQ still had what it took to best the competition that day... and I bet its passengers weren't scowling in pain afterwards due to the ride quality or lack thereof (sound familiar? Hahaha)
Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
They actually have a "no longer in production/business class"? At the shoot out?

Surely the competition in that class is getting overwhelming as the economy continues to pull more and more unworthy companies under....
Shouldn't you be over on the other site strirring chit???
Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Big difference between an unworthy company and a company that was mismanaged financially.
Powerquest was by no means an unworthy company!!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatnt
funny way you Sunny guys dock your boats,

And please I as well as Calvin know the owner and the passenger of this sunsation so dont even start about the driver error bullchit.
Probably related to build quality thats all.......or lack of??
Old 02-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Registered

That video was unreal... that was harsh.

Can whoever has the video of the 30 revenge in the poker run send it to me, it would be neat to have.
[email protected]
Old 02-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiefer06
That video was unreal... that was harsh.

Can whoever has the video of the 30 revenge in the poker run send it to me, it would be neat to have.
[email protected]
are you talking about the river shiver video with your new 300 in it ?
if you are I will have aj get it to you,I believe he has one thats about 8 minutes long.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered

Yep that is the one I meant.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

I will get a hold of AJ and see if he can email you a copy.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Some companies were bigger than 2 guys and a PR Rep... PQ was bigger than sunsation and had just as good of customer service (do some research on that, I know that's important to you sunny guys). Bigger companies with more employees tend to do worse when all of a sudden the market falls out and you can't sell boats.
Look at it this way, a non-current hull by PQ still had what it took to best the competition that day... and I bet its passengers weren't scowling in pain afterwards due to the ride quality or lack thereof (sound familiar? Hahaha)
I think the only person(s) in pain was u and your mistress in the cuddy cabin, and the Hawaiian cause her size Z cans were yanking down on her upper chest skin and shoulders. The captain felt no pain other than the Arnold palmer that exploded in his boat and the monster spilled in the cockpit by, none other than, you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.