New owner of Powerquest? >

New owner of Powerquest?

Notices

New owner of Powerquest?

Old 01-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question You will soon know

Soon all the guessing and rumors will be put to bed on who puchased the molds and who are all personally involved.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DENNYB
Soon all the guessing and rumors will be put to bed on who puchased the molds and who are all personally involved.
Well rumor has it that sunsation bought the molds and are going to build a boat that is solid and not something that is just made for puddle jumping. Aj can chime in on this I'm sure he will agree.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's true. They have actually contacted me to be their new PR man, the new brand will become PowerSunny. I will be promoting out on Torch Lake and Lk St Claire this coming season giving out bobble heads, since all those guys ever do is shake their head 'yes' to anything the factory does/says anyways . They even gave me the keys to the keys to the shop!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
It's true. They have actually contacted me to be their new PR man, the new brand will become PowerSunny. I will be promoting out on Torch Lake and Lk St Claire this coming season giving out bobble heads, since all those guys ever do is shake their head 'yes' to anything the factory does/says anyways . They even gave me the keys to the keys to the shop!
Aj .that's awesome I hope you will live up to the customer service that they are used to. Also I hear they are going to finally have steps in the hulls that actually do something
Old 01-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pq man
Well rumor has it that sunsation bought the molds and are going to build a boat that is solid and not something that is just made for puddle jumping. Aj can chime in on this I'm sure he will agree.

I can see where one might think an F4 is just for puddle jumping.

Last edited by Baja_man; 01-20-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Registered

I wanted to bid on some sand paper but 6 grand ?????
Old 01-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DENNYB
I hope so.....there was an idea and a plan was made long before the auction. Hurry up and spill the beans!!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pq man
Aj .that's awesome I hope you will live up to the customer service that they are used to. Also I hear they are going to finally have steps in the hulls that actually do something
You must mean "work" like actually WORK like the people that build them, cause they are still in business and building boats that people buy??? I'm willing to bet you could contact them with a question on your boat and they will help you even though you don't own one.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Registered

Oh boy not another one... When did you start drinkin the koolaid too jay?? Haha. Just bc pq doesn't build new anymore doesn't mean there isn't a market for their boats... We are just a little more realistic when talking about them. The sunny guys bring it on themselves... You CAN'T ask anything about another boat without hearing "doesnt compare... Junk... Waste of time... Reggie sucks" lol.
Cmon now.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Registered

Basically if youre not in their clique you can go F yourself, that's the attitude. If they had more guys like GSXR Mike and Kelli over there it might be a cool site. It's too bad bc the 32 and 43 are sweet boats, and the 288 in 4' or less

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.