Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Boyne Thunder >

Boyne Thunder

Notices

Boyne Thunder

Old 03-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Yes Keith there will be a group of us that are meeeting up to hang out and enjoy the show. You and the wife should come up.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

We will have a fun run for lunch on Thurs. the 11th, then that night Mike was working on a room at Boyne maybe for a drink. Sunday after the run we normally get together at State Park or Oyster Bay. Just a couple things if you want to strech out your boating time.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Hmmm...I just might have to come up Thursday
Old 03-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
Yes Keith there will be a group of us that are meeeting up to hang out and enjoy the show. You and the wife should come up.
Slip 66, we will be there!

Originally Posted by BlueOval
We will have a fun run for lunch on Thurs. the 11th, then that night Mike was working on a room at Boyne maybe for a drink. Sunday after the run we normally get together at State Park or Oyster Bay. Just a couple things if you want to strech out your boating time.
We have a 4.5ish hour ride. Will leave Thursday morning so if we make it cool, if not all good. Please post details when you have them.

Myself, Mark, and Matt will all travel up together. Slips 61,65,66

Originally Posted by Drock78
Hmmm...I just might have to come up Thursday
Cool, I look forward to meet you!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A group of us from Torch have slips at Bay harbor. We'll be down there Friday night for the festivities, then watch the run just outside of Charlevoix. We'll see you there.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PROWRENCH
A group of us from Torch have slips at Bay harbor. We'll be down there Friday night for the festivities, then watch the run just outside of Charlevoix. We'll see you there.
Great, you can see the PQ and see if you could have should have or not, LOL!

I think you have my cell phone, give me a ring when you are up there.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SO appears I'm late the party once again... What do the locals here recommend as a backup to not actually doing the run? Slips available at any hotels or anything?

Was thinking I'd skip the poker run and take the car up for the car show but now it sounds like a lot of people will be hanging out by boat to watch the poker runners. Sounds like a good time, just need to sort out how to best do this Any suggestions?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
SO appears I'm late the party once again... What do the locals here recommend as a backup to not actually doing the run? Slips available at any hotels or anything?

Was thinking I'd skip the poker run and take the car up for the car show but now it sounds like a lot of people will be hanging out by boat to watch the poker runners. Sounds like a good time, just need to sort out how to best do this Any suggestions?

Im also just watching, not slipping anyplace just trailer each day I guess. Boyne mountain resort had rooms remaining last week, check there. Looking forward to meeting a few new OSO members there!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage

Boyne Mt. for a room, day boat from city launch in Boyne, or check the Charlevoix Motels and day boat from Charlevoix ramp. Talked to a guy from East Jordan, they say they are going to dredge the Marina. Not a great looking place, but power, water and showers. You might try Northwest Marina in Charlevoix, have not seen anyone say they are staying there?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Registered

Assuming I can get out of work that Saturday, I will be up watching (drooling) from the sidelines as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.