Bimini Rear and Sides Needed - 2002 340 >

Bimini Rear and Sides Needed - 2002 340

Notices

Bimini Rear and Sides Needed - 2002 340

Old 11-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bimini Rear and Sides Needed - 2002 340

In need of a purple rear and sides for a 2002 340 with windshield Bimini top, let me know if you know where I can get one if anyone still has the templates. Got the bimini option which only includes the ft section between windshield and framed portion of bimini, strange that the sides and back were another option at Powerquest.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Me too. Canvas Innovations in Holland does a really nice work. I need the same thing for mine, maybe I can get them to cut a deal to make two sets.
Old 11-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would certainly be an option but guessing not a huge savings though. Likely will have a new cockpit cover made as well with some added J zippers for easy in/out when not using the bimini.

Originally Posted by vheim
Me too. Canvas Innovations in Holland does a really nice work. I need the same thing for mine, maybe I can get them to cut a deal to make two sets.