Notices

Pq Rally

Old 09-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pq Rally

Has anyone ever talked to Powerquest about them hosting a PQ owners rally/ weekend rendezvous?
Maybe in Holland, giving us PQ owners the opportunity to get together and have our own fun run weekend event. I know Sunsation has a Poker run weekend for Sunsation owners only. Being PQ's are made here in MI and are very common thru - out the midwest I would think it would be a great marketing idea for PQ.
What's everybody's thoughts on this???
Cap't Avenger
Old 09-17-2003, 06:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

It has been discussed before but no action on PQ's side.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:29 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually I think there will be one. I have heard talk of it from PQ.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 09-18-2003, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That would be great...being on Lake St. Clair and no trailer personally I would like to see it on this side of the state....but how about an east/west event.

Jeff
Old 09-20-2003, 06:19 AM
Registered

Hey BillR, don't we have one every weekend here??? LOL
Old 09-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guys: I when to the Sunsation Rally this past summer on Lake St. Clair. They put on one heck of a show for the owners. I think we should all get together next year and do the same. The rally was held at Metro Beach marina. That place is awesome. It remind me of the inter-coastal waterway in Florida. The wife and myself sat on the benches at Metro beach and watch all the boats going out to the main part of the lake. Somebody set a date for next summer and lets all get together. The world famous Blondes Preferred boat will be there. Wildman 1
Old 09-24-2003, 07:41 AM
Registered

Default SUMMER RALLY

Wildman,
Lake St. Clair and Metro Beach is a great place to hold a owner's rally. I know there are alot of PQ's with in trailering or running distance. I am going to call Mandy at PQ today and suggest the idea to her. Even if PQ doesn't want to get involved we could do it on our own. I live and boat on LSC myself and I have some connections at the park.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a possible date? June, July, or August? Last summer things didn't really warm up until around mid- June or so.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default PQ Rally Date

Guys: How does everyone feel about the end of July or the First of August. I am open to either date. We differently got to make this happen next year. I still believe the Metro Beach area is the right place to have it. There are plenty of Motels around there to stay at. Most of them are only one exit down I-94 and the restaurants are locate there also. Somebody take the lead up in the Michigan area. I'll bring the boys from the Cincinnati and Kentucky area. Viper 340 should bring the boys from the Virginia area. Let's make this happen. Wildman 1 aka Blondes Preferred
Old 09-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default One more idea

I forgot something. The owners of Sunsation rented out all the slips at the marina for the owner Friday and Saturday night. They had over 65 boats there that weekend. Pq might did that but I should would like one of those slips. Let's get our heads together. Boating season was to short for me this year. I need something exciting to look forward to next year. Steve aka Blondes Preferred
Old 09-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Registered

Default PQ Rally

I am very interested in attending a rally. The dates end of July early August sound great. I do boat in Grand Haven, MI but would make the trip over to Metro if that is the preferred location. If Powerquest gets involved they may want to host out of Holland seeing that is where the factory is located. That would not disappointment me but we'll have to see what PQ is open to. I live in Grand Rapids about 30 minutes from PQ factory so if you need me to help coordinate anything on this side of the state let me know. I am more than willing to go talk to Mandi on behalf of everyone if necessary.

It's about time something like this happened for PQ owners.

Quick Reply: Pq Rally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.