PQ Rally Ideas >

PQ Rally Ideas

Notices

PQ Rally Ideas

Old 10-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile PQ Rally Ideas

I am working on putting at least one rally together that will include everyone nationwide. I need some ideas from all of you.
What do you want to see?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to eat?
Do you want it to start on Friday night or Sat?
I have several ideas, but I would like to know what you want to do.

Let me know any suggestions that you may have. I will accept them all (may not use them all).

Thank you,
Mandi
Old 10-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Registered

I think that is a great idea. Baja did this at a poker run for us at Lake Cumberland w/a houseboat. It was great. Food, drinks, cigar's, t-shirts, and demo's. Just some idea's.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Where would this be for one? and waht time of year?.... Friday night could be a "pre=party" type of thing with sat and sunday the "main"days.... I dont think to many people will compaon about the food as long as its good whatever it is... Maybe a Poker run of some sorts, a show for the best non-factory mods? Basically just a good ole reason for PQ owners to party and get together.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Duoprop Enticer

RALLY

Thought I'd get this back up on the radar.
I'd like to see lot's of FREE PQ stuff, a poker run, sat. night party, maybe a tech session, and something I like to do every chance I get, a sunsation butt wippin contest.

Old 10-17-2003, 06:40 AM
Registered

Default PQ RALLY

Right now the weekend of Aug 13-15th has been suggested. We have a few people on board but would like to get as many as possible. The location is Metro Beach on Lake St. Clair, about 30 minutes north of Detroit. We can make this a weekend get together, even if PQ decides to only put on a Saturday event, this way anyone pullin from the area can make the most out of their trip. Lake St. Clair has some great waters to boat on, many short trips, bars and restaurants on the water, the St. Clair River and Detroit river to cruise up and down, and the park is perfect for this type of event. So come on guys (and gals) let's show the factory how much interest we have in this event by posting as many replies as you can on this thread. The sooner we show them enough interest the sooner they can lock in a date and get the ball rolling...
Go to www.metroparks.com for further info on park. Click on parks at top and select Metro Beach. There's a map of the entire park showing all the amenities, such as beach, fun zone for kids, golf course, launch facility, and others. We would be staying in the North Marina at the finger docks. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 248-866-2530, Michael. I live very close to park and boat there all summer long.
Hope to see all of you this summer and check out your PQ's...
Attached Thumbnails PQ Rally Ideas-mvc-005s.jpg  
Old 10-17-2003, 06:45 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

For a nation wide event Michigan is not the best location. I t would seem somewhere like lake Cumberland or a similar location. Just a thought.

Jan
Old 10-17-2003, 07:58 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

What do you want to see?

Lots of other boats
Meet company personel
Parts and services offered by Factory and dealers
New designs and models in the works
Tech Tips

What do you want to do?

Fun run or Poker run
View boats
Dinner with door prizes ie: furthest traveled ect...

What do you want to eat?

Simple finger foods for Morning - lunch
Sit down dinner for evening

Do you want it to start on Friday night or Sat?

Saturday,
Old 10-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Tours of the factory

Demo rides of other PQ boats

Meet factory personel
Old 10-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Registered

30 mim North of Detroit.Post pictures as I'm not sure you can get to Detroit from here.Doesn't it snow up there?(I know,not in the summer)BOB
Old 11-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Wicked.Good

Hey Mandi! Glad to see that you are still wanting to get a PQ rally together. I know we have several customers who would love it. Have you given any thought to Lake of the Ozarks? I know a lot of people who have boated there and loved it. Sadly, our attempts at the the Thanksgiving run to Catalina with our customers seem to have fizzeled out. Three of the boats that were to be going are sitting at the dealership getting pro-charged. Looks like it might end up as a spring run, or we may just do the Poker Run up in Havasu with them all again come March/April. I need to find someone who can make a copy of a video tape that came to us courtesy of MarineMax/SeaRay. They do a rally every year for the western region at Lake Powell. Tom's 290 was in the video prior to him trading up to the 340. Lot of shots of the boat, as well as some good ideas for how they do their rally. Best of all, it was their marketing video at last years boat show. In any case, PokerRun pictures are in the way to you via US Mail today. Let me know if you have any questions.

~Steph
Total Marine

Quick Reply: PQ Rally Ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.