Throttle Up Props

Notices

Throttle Up Props

Old 05-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle Up Props

We ran our new Throttle Up props today on the "Strictly Business" Fountain, all I can say is Unbeilevable!! Thank you Matt & Julie, they surpassed our expectations.

Will Call you tomorrow, Louie
Old 05-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Registered

Since I am considering what props are going to give me the best speed, as well as being able to get on plane with my single step 35' Fountain - I have a few questions.

What boat are you running it on? What lowers? 4 or 5 blade prop? What did you see over what you were running? Since I moved to -2 lowers (Imco), I am looking to the best prop to be able to get on plane and have the best top end. I currently have a Bravo One and have no problem getting on plane. I am in the break in period for the lowers gears (Mr. Gadgets) set up, but an still running stock Bravo uppers.

I don't think I'm a good candidate for a five blade, because of the added stress on the drives? Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

I have not had anything done by TU but she was very pleasant on the phone and called back very courteous.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Pro1
I have not had anything done by TU but she was very pleasant on the phone and called back very courteous.
Hey Pro,
I recomend them without hesitation, Matt and Julie are not only two of the nicest people we deal with, they stand behind there work and there products like no others. In business I have found that most people are wonderful when they are taking your money but things change if you need help or have a problem, not with Throttle Up. They treat everyone with courtesy and respect, not only racers or high rollers but everyone. And they will spend the time making the best set of wheels you can get. The new TU props signifigantly outperformed a very expensive and hard to get set we have with the same dimensions. I'm happy
Louie
Old 05-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so gald to hear this Louie! I cannot wait to see you run in Ocean City! Thank you for your support and business, we appreciate you!

Julie
Old 05-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rebel_Heart
Since I am considering what props are going to give me the best speed, as well as being able to get on plane with my single step 35' Fountain - I have a few questions.

What boat are you running it on? What lowers? 4 or 5 blade prop? What did you see over what you were running? Since I moved to -2 lowers (Imco), I am looking to the best prop to be able to get on plane and have the best top end. I currently have a Bravo One and have no problem getting on plane. I am in the break in period for the lowers gears (Mr. Gadgets) set up, but an still running stock Bravo uppers.

I don't think I'm a good candidate for a five blade, because of the added stress on the drives? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Louie has a 35 Fountain with 525's.

Julie