BBlades questions >

BBlades questions

Notices

BBlades questions

Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 73 Posts
Default BBlades questions

Anyone know BBlades hours? I don't see hours listed on their site or a way to order a prop online. Is there a link I'm missing to order props from them with a credit card? I'd like to talk to Brett about ordering a prop for my boat but I'm working 10-12 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week for the next month and can't take my cell onto my work project site (tight security).
Old 05-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont know, but they must be busy cause I sent them an email with some questions on Saturday and havent got a response yet.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Sorry guys for the delay. This is our busy season and I regret falling behind on emails. My plan is to catch up on all emails this weekend.

As far as our hours, we are open Mon. through Fri. from 8AM to 4PM. However, I am typically here till 6PM and later.

Plowtownmissile, we do not have a on line order system currently in place. We Lab Finish each and every propeller specifically to the application and the boaters needs and goals. That being said, we are looking into doing a "standardized" Lab option and including it in a web based ordering system. We are constantly upgrading the web site and we currently have a large volume of improvements we will be implementing over the next few weeks.
Plowtownmissile, if you can't call me, could you email me at my private email address?

[email protected]

I will do everything I can to answer your questions quickly and hopefully supply you with the propeller you need.

Brett
Old 05-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
Sorry guys for the delay. This is our busy season and I regret falling behind on emails. My plan is to catch up on all emails this weekend.

As far as our hours, we are open Mon. through Fri. from 8AM to 4PM. However, I am typically here till 6PM and later.

Plowtownmissile, we do not have a on line order system currently in place. We Lab Finish each and every propeller specifically to the application and the boaters needs and goals. That being said, we are looking into doing a "standardized" Lab option and including it in a web based ordering system. We are constantly upgrading the web site and we currently have a large volume of improvements we will be implementing over the next few weeks.
Plowtownmissile, if you can't call me, could you email me at my private email address?

[email protected]

I will do everything I can to answer your questions quickly and hopefully supply you with the propeller you need.

Brett
I spoke with you yesterday and ordered the prop from ya today. I decided it was worth sneaking in my cellphone for a new prop Btw, thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions. I really appreciate it
Old 05-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brett hustles to get the job done and spend time talking with his customers. That's why his props are the best. He has the skills, and puts in the time. And I thought us business owners just sat in the sun drank fine wine and were surrounded by beautiful woman. In reality the people who get into a business and think that are the first to be out of business. We work harder than our employees.
Ok I got off on a tangent. Just saying Brett goes a great job and whatever time it takes to get on his long list of satisfied customers is well worth it. He is working on 2 projects for my customers now. i have one customer with a 27 Daytona and an ilmore, who from new was with another propeller company and I remember the first few times he took his boat out could not get on plane. Then finally got on plane after 3 go arounds with props. I always service his boat, then last fall he asks me to get his boat and run it down the lake for service. I had to call him to ask if he has been dealing with the extreme difficulty getting on plane. He said yes the prop guys said he needed to run with the wind and feather it to get on plane.
Brett is working on a custom prop for him now. Bet it is faster and gets on plane with no issues.
Glen Harbor Marina
Old 05-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Smile

Thanks guys.

Your comments are appreciated.

Plowtownmissile, I thought that was you!

DonRoc, the custom test prop is done and will ship Mon. The other application is still on my mind. I'll do what I think is best. I'll look at it again Mon. morning.

Brett
Old 05-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Hey BBlades, havent heard back from you yet.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
Thanks guys.

Your comments are appreciated.

Plowtownmissile, I thought that was you!

DonRoc, the custom test prop is done and will ship Mon. The other application is still on my mind. I'll do what I think is best. I'll look at it again Mon. morning.

Brett
I got the test prop today thanks.
Any thoughts on the other project?
Thanks
Don
Glen Harbor Marina
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Smile

hotjava66,

What was the suject listed in the subject field of your emai? I'll look in my junk file and see if it was pulled out by the spam filter. Also, when was it sent?

Sorry for the delay.
Brett
Old 05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Registered

yes, question about props for my 28 Saber in the title field (used the webform on your homepage) probably sent around May 2. Not in a big rush or I would have called, hate to bother folks when they are busy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.