95 fountain fever water pick up >

95 fountain fever water pick up

Notices

95 fountain fever water pick up

Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 fountain fever water pick up

Looking to change from a drive pick up to a stainless through Hull water pick up. Any advise on where to put it and how to install it?
Old 10-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Registered

What kind of boat do you have? This makes a difference as to which pick up to use and this will decide it's self as far as to where it will be located.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Registered

Sorry I didnt see the thread at first. You should call Reggie at RF Performance. He has just developed the best thru hull water access I have ever seen.Im going to put it on my 32 fever my self. Im not sure if I will have to do this now or it can wait until next winter. Im going to try and drill mine out one more time. I beleive this will make it so I can get one more season out of just drawing my water threw the drives. Let me know if you need the number for Reggie. If so I will PM it to you. I have a cell number for him.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucky1456
Sorry I didnt see the thread at first. You should call Reggie at RF Performance. He has just developed the best thru hull water access I have ever seen.Im going to put it on my 32 fever my self. Im not sure if I will have to do this now or it can wait until next winter. Im going to try and drill mine out one more time. I beleive this will make it so I can get one more season out of just drawing my water threw the drives. Let me know if you need the number for Reggie. If so I will PM it to you. I have a cell number for him.
I tried getting on his new website but it says I need a user name and password?
Old 12-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Registered

Call him his numbers are in the book. If you don't get him. PM me I have a cell number for him.