Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Restorations & Upgrades
Eliminator 250 Eagle XP build has started >

Eliminator 250 Eagle XP build has started

Notices

Eliminator 250 Eagle XP build has started

Old 03-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep the pics coming Randy. Especially the windscreen. The spring interior upgrade and windscreen project for my boat got derailed this winter / spring by a new 14'x60' deck, stairs and a couple hundred feet of new cedar fence. Dam cedar is expensive and it really sucks getting old and fat. Used to knock projects out like that quickly, cant seem to muster the energy to do that anymore.

The interior looks awesome, looks like you went with the pearl white? What color carpet / headliner are you going with?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I don't know about you IROCDave but I am OFG, old, fat, & grey and I don't get near as much done these days as I would like to. I just got an mri done on my back & finally got some proof that my back is f^*ked up. I am looking at getting shots in it next week. YAY!!! NOT!!!!! but I have to keep going. I am thinking of either painting the floor with a non slip texturing roller or shooting some gelcoat if I can texture it then a snap in carpet probably lite grey like the cuddy. I am not doing anything with the cuddy right now because it's in good shape as it is other than floor carpet. Oh and yes the material is pearl white. Looks good in the sun when there is any. Lol Randy
Old 03-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Registered

Lol, I had a laminectomy surgery about 10 years ago, and several torn meniscus surgeries over the last 15 years. Being a carpenter by trade for 20 + years has been detrimental to my health. My hair turned from grey to white in my mid 30's, the commercial construction industry has been hard on my health. The cortisone shots are a temporary fix at best.....Not a doctor but have been down that L&I road before. Went from not being able to walk and working without restrictions 1 week later after the laminectomy. Made it better, not restored but better.

Going with a gelcoated floor and snap in carpet would be the best bet as long as the drain holes in the belly are cleared and work properly.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well IROCDave, I got a shot in my back just before we took off on our cancer victory cruise. It seems to help a lot, there are some spots further up my back that still hurt but that is mostly from my pancreas. The doc is trying plan c for that.Getting room cleaned out in the garage so I'm not tripping over everything while working. Randy
Old 07-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Registered

Randy, any progress to report?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Registered

Randy, been almost a year, everything OK bud?
Old 11-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Registered

Paging Randy....Any updates? Really interested in seeing pics of the windscreen.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Registered

Default Back seat

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen
Side panels & rear seat
is it still possible to get measurements of the rear seat because I got sonny Bono’s old boat and it sat out for years and the motor was stolen and in the process they destroyed the rear seat, I’m going to see what all I can use as a template but I might need measurements