02 Galaxy 2014 Refurb & Update >

02 Galaxy 2014 Refurb & Update

Notices

02 Galaxy 2014 Refurb & Update

Old 02-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 Galaxy 2014 Refurb & Update

Had the boat for about a year now and never really got around to doing much last season. Just enjoyed it and did't worry about updating. Now winter came along and I saved up some money to do all my updating.

To keep it short its an 02 Galaxy with a 496 Mag HO. Been taken very well taken care but the previous owner was an older gentleman who didn't really update some of the things that us younger guys needed like a stereo with ipod hookup and stuff. Great news though was that maintenance wise he did a great job. Had the boat fully services with (2) of the (3) optima batteries replaced right before I bought it.

Since I've bought her I've done the following...

- Custom wheels and tires on the trailer
- Wood planks on the outer sides
- Sony Xplod Headunit
- Sony ipod controller on the dash
- Clarion Amplifier
- (6) Kicker Speakers
- JL Audio Speaker wiring throughout
- Blue anodized cup holders
- Blue Anodized Spargi steering wheel

Also, I have the following tasks going to get accomplished here within the next month or so.

- Full Oil/Filter/Fuel Filter Change etc etc etc (normal service for the start of the season)
- Livorsi Silver Carbon Fiber Gauges with Polished Stainless Steel rings with the blue bezels currently on there (New dash refurb)
- New Exhaust tips

The boat itself was already very sleep looking when I got it but now I am trying to update all the last little parts like the electronics and dash parts to 2014. Will post the finalized pictures when done and my permission levels of being a NEW member let me put my pictures up. Look forward to showing you all
Old 02-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excited to see your progress. Please seriously consider paying for a membership. This not only allows you to do more things here, but supports this sport we all love. Cheers