Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Saber
WickedWon >

WickedWon

Notices

WickedWon

Old 06-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 101 Likes on 44 Posts

Dan, give Craig a call @ Appearance Products in GR @ 1-616-827-8641, he should be able to give you some cockpit int. ideas. He did Moons Apache and Kurts TG, talk to you soon, Steve.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on your purchase to be ! I seen it the day it went on traderonline & I had that instant " I wish I had the cash syndrome " & I had a feeling that it wouldn't be forsale for very long... I can't wait to see some recent pictures of the boat.. It sounds like its going to a good home , so please take care of my "big brother"
Old 06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

I saw the boat in KW two years ago. When it pulled in the owners washed and cleaned the boat and motors very well. I was very impressed. It looked like you could beat the boat with a bat and nothing would happen it was built so well. I couldn't imagin owning that boat and then having it repoed.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the boat has just sat untouched for a couple years? Steve, I don't think CRC would have helped that. Does anyone know when it went on boattrader?
How many 41s were built? Any info on the layup or other details of WW that anyone knows of, I would love to hear. WW looks alot like...is it "Victorys"? Is there a connection between the two? Littledcsrodshop, what about WWs little brother? I think the yellow and back is classic old school hotrod, very cool. I really like the fact these are boats built in MI to take the unbelievable abuse that Lake MI can dish out at less than a moments notice.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dan, WW is definitely the same boat as Victory's. I am pretty sure there are 4-41's. Ancestral Spirit (originally tadpole), Flames, WW (originally Victory's) and Clifford.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dan Adams
I think the boat has just sat untouched for a couple years? Steve, I don't think CRC would have helped that. Does anyone know when it went on boattrader?
How many 41s were built? Any info on the layup or other details of WW that anyone knows of, I would love to hear. WW looks alot like...is it "Victorys"? Is there a connection between the two? Littledcsrodshop, what about WWs little brother? I think the yellow and back is classic old school hotrod, very cool. I really like the fact these are boats built in MI to take the unbelievable abuse that Lake MI can dish out at less than a moments notice.
Here is a pic. of my 28 that J.D. had built before he built W.W. (I belive you can see a few similarities) & as BGIII said W.W. & Victorys are the same boat. I am not sure when the name changed but if I was guessing I would say it was sometime around when the interior color changed from its original color of red to the gray that is in it now..

Also as BGIII said I belive that there are only 4 of the 41's
White-yellow & purple flame boat , Parnells boat , W.W. , & Jerry's Clifford... There were only 22 of the 28's built & not sure how many but there were a few 24's built in there somewhere...... Not sure of the exact date of when it went on boat trader but its not been long ago , maybe a couple weeks ?

Welcome to a lonely section of the board....
Attached Thumbnails WickedWon-our-new-28.jpg   WickedWon-newest-addition-family.jpg  

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 06-03-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

So are you wanting to put the interior back red ??
Old 06-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered

Lonely section? naa, secluded.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

Default red interior

Ya, like this, bolsters and a bench, same colors....took me awhile to figure out how to get this picture on.
Attached Thumbnails WickedWon-red-interior.jpg  
Old 06-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

now it has six pack style, love it for hard running-nobody moves. Hate it for hanging out-nobody moves.

Quick Reply: WickedWon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.