-2 Lowers >

-2 Lowers

Notices

-2 Lowers

Old 08-30-2023, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by SABER28
maybe i'm just not sensitive or dont pay close enough attention but i didnt notice much of a difference with the imcos, good or bad. handling and turning feels the same . maybe a mile or two at best. spin getting on plane, no big problem. look cool!

all this stuff gets confusing and expensive really quick.

there is a 28 called "ballistic" that runs some big power, curious what his set up is?
I would not say the IMCOs made much difference in drive ability, I will say they are a stronger drive or at least built better. Same XR gears but cooling etc is different. Mine were used and had -2 lowers. Back to standard is what my boat needed. Talking to Doug and Brett I just don't think there is much more speed in this hull. I've heard 800 more HP only running 4 mph more. I'm not doing that.
Old 09-13-2023, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 310 Likes on 182 Posts

Are you doing anything for a windbreaker or just roughing it out with 100mph wind in your face? I am going to start on having a custom windbreaker built so am curious if you are using anything and, if not, might could have an extra one built if you or anyone else wants one. Was going to have built one similar to ones used on newer cigarettes and other, basically a clear 4-5 inch lip over the full width of the fairing.
Old 09-14-2023, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Toughing it our so far. Would definitely be interested.