exhaust flames >

exhaust flames

Notices

exhaust flames

Old 01-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: exhaust flames

Calm down fellas he is only 13. I like to get on people to but he is just a kid.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:48 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
JET-A dumb-a$s
Stay in school. Take shop class. Brush your teef, wash your a$$, stop jerkin off. (Well at least switch hands sos one arm don't get bigger than the other) Wear a rubber (not while jerkin off) pop your zits.
or kerosene, diesel or a mixed product...
Old 01-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Calm down fellas he is only 13. I like to get on people to but he is just a kid.
I'm not getting on his case... check his other posts,, retard can spell when he wants to, he appears to be fishin for something, getting a rise or getting attention.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
I'm not getting on his case... check his other posts,, retard can spell when he wants to, he appears to be fishin for something, getting a rise or getting attention.
Yes his dad post to on the screen name....thats cool do what you want you all know me, I am notorious for starting chit but I am just saying that is how he is.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here i will try my best to type perfectly for you
my father originaly was on here to get info about cigs, etc. im sorry if i do not type as well as you woudl like, as i dont have an unlimited time on the computer with school, weightlifting, homework, and otehr sports etc. and i use my dads only computer when he is not using it for business, so i have to type quickly....and mr satisfaction, idont appreciate you callin me a retard, i get As in the highest academically ranked school in kentucky, and ranked in the top 60 in the regional mathcounts competition sponsored by general motors last year, without even studying at all.
sorry i got kerosene confused with alcohol ...my bad....they both sound the same-ish..i know i am only 13 years old, and do not have the knowledge of most of you, but at least most people on this site are cool about it. im not fishing for anything er w.e u claim. i simply enjoy boats, which is supposedly the common purpose of this site.....for boaters to be able to talk about boating. i understand this thread may have been pointless, as it appears flames on boats is a bad idea , but i had just seen how you can make flames come outta ur exhaust, and thought it might be an intriguing subject.......
Old 01-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm just funnin ya. I get jokes.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 375stinger
here i will try my best to type perfectly for you
my father originaly was on here to get info about cigs, etc. im sorry if i do not type as well as you woudl like, as i dont have an unlimited time on the computer with school, weightlifting, homework, and otehr sports etc. and i use my dads only computer when he is not using it for business, so i have to type quickly....and mr satisfaction, idont appreciate you callin me a retard, i get As in the highest academically ranked school in kentucky, and ranked in the top 60 in the regional mathcounts competition sponsored by general motors last year, without even studying at all.
sorry i got kerosene confused with alcohol ...my bad....they both sound the same-ish..i know i am only 13 years old, and do not have the knowledge of most of you, but at least most people on this site are cool about it. im not fishing for anything er w.e u claim. i simply enjoy boats, which is supposedly the common purpose of this site.....for boaters to be able to talk about boating. i understand this thread may have been pointless, as it appears flames on boats is a bad idea , but i had just seen how you can make flames come outta ur exhaust, and thought it might be an intriguing subject.......
have fun, learn to spell and be nice.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Registered

Im not sure but I think the kid just set ya straight
Old 01-09-2006, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

he can count higher than anyone in kentucky he has 11 fingers...just kidding...usually his posta are pretty good for a 13 year old, at times more coherant than some of the adults..
Old 01-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Registered

give the kid a break, he has more balls than the rest of the do gooders.. he knows where he posts.... the section where all is fair game... good for him... ball breaking is more than aloud in here, its required.....

so whats up people??? anything good going on in the world???

Quick Reply: exhaust flames

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.