Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
81 Scarab project from hell >

81 Scarab project from hell

Notices

81 Scarab project from hell

Old 06-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking about fab'ing an oversize tie bar. People will gaze in amazment at the size of my tie bar. They will say, "now that is one big tie bar!" Then they will attempt to touch it and I will have to say, "No sir! You most certanly cannot touch my tie bar.........but your girlfriend can!"
Old 06-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just don't make it too heavy
Old 06-18-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

Where can I order mine? www.bigoldhairyshinytiebars.com? Send me two so I can be COOL
Old 06-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered

I'm going to start the "Big tie bar club" and have a site like RG3. Okay maybe not. I did click on the site you gave.......is that for real?

This boat thing is becoming an addiction. I'm jones'in for some fresh paint like you got Scottie, and I want to pull my tank like 502ss, and I want to be on youtube like Westcoast, on and on and on.............

Your boat is going to be the cleanest on the board the way you are going-even with the bastard 2 tie bars
Old 06-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jaxx 30
I'm going to start the "Big tie bar club" and have a site like RG3. Okay maybe not. I did click on the site you gave.......is that for real?
LMAO!!!

This boat thing is becoming an addiction. I'm jones'in for some fresh paint like you got Scottie, and I want to pull my tank like 502ss, and I want to be on youtube like Westcoast, on and on and on.............
Its worse than an addiction- its life in prison with no chance of parole. The best part about it is you meet the coolest people in this hobby, and we are all motorheads. Kind of like a frat party but without the beer and women- wait- thats whats wrong with this picture!!!

Your boat is going to be the cleanest on the board the way you are going-even with the bastard 2 tie bars
Thanks- I appreciate it. Its nice to know you guys will still talk to me even though I have two tie bars
Old 06-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm on youtube too....
Old 06-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

I stand corrected. 502ss is on youtube as well. But I belive Westcoast's boat was running in the bay. I think Westcoast gets points for having a boat ready to go, right now. Scottie150 has parts on the ground right now, so does Rookie, so does 502ss, me, well.........
Old 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

I stand corrected. 502ss is on youtube as well. But I belive Westcoast's boat was running in the bay. I think Westcoast gets points for having a boat ready to go, right now. Scottie150 has parts on the ground right now, so does Rookie, so does 502ss, me, well.........
Buck up little camper- Think of all the gas money you're saving right now-
Old 06-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scottie150
Thanks guys- I appreciate the support. It's hard to get excited anymore because everything takes so damn long!!!!

Got the floor support built and put in- and I got the floor in today- so I guess you could say I made some progress. I still got to figure out what I should seal the seams with( any ideas Eddie?). I used 1/2 inch fiberboard( the stuff they use inside vans) and that stuff is stout. I haven't even screwed it down and it doesn't flex at all. Here are some pics-
Scottie...I am not familiar with this fiber board stuff you refer to. Where did you get it? It is a composite material. I think I will use the same for my floor!

Thanks
Old 06-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

Anybody got a link to westcoast's youtube video...I wanna see!

Here are mine incase anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJQaDNyJlnw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ3cHoQP6Hs

Quick Reply: 81 Scarab project from hell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.