Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
Damn that went fast.... >

Damn that went fast....

Notices

Damn that went fast....

Old 09-17-2007, 04:12 PM
NoQuarter

Yes, I can't remember on going by faster!

The second half of June through the first week in August were 90 and sunny almost everyday! We did absolutely nothing but boat every weekend! It was GREAT!

But you're right, went by WAY TOO FAST!

Probably out once more this year, and then winterize.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We do most of our boating at horsetooth. The rangers dont really watch the speed all that much. Unless your being stupid. Come up sometime.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by capone550
We do most of our boating at horsetooth. The rangers dont really watch the speed all that much. Unless your being stupid. Come up sometime.
I'll definity come up next season.Never been to Horsetooth but I know where it's at and I know it's a big lake.

Wife and I basically shift gears this time of year.The boat and race car is put away and we get out the ATV's and ride those until October and then get the snowmobiles out in November and we ride those 3 weekends a month until March.Then the whole cycle starts over again.Oh yeah......Colorado sucks...not!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Registered

Well most people who say that colorado sucks have never been here. Hell where else can you go and boat at the base of an 11,000 ft mountain? Race at the bottom of the foothills. Drive a few hours and ski some of the best powder in the world???? Deffinantly come up to horsetooth and enjoy the scenary! What do you have for a car??
Old 09-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by capone550
Well most people who say that colorado sucks have never been here. Hell where else can you go and boat at the base of an 11,000 ft mountain? Race at the bottom of the foothills. Drive a few hours and ski some of the best powder in the world???? Deffinantly come up to horsetooth and enjoy the scenary! What do you have for a car??
We have a 1969 Pro Street Mustang...hence my screen name,prostreeter.May not have the car for much longer though.A person from Canada saw it on the net and wants the car.If this car goes I will be looking for a 66 427,4sp Corvette.Always wanted one.

Click on the pic to make it larger.
Attached Thumbnails Damn that went fast....-copy-1-img_1009.jpg   Damn that went fast....-img_1010.jpg