Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22 >

Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22

Notices

Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22

Old 09-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess it could work for a quickie, but expect some rug burns! Here is a picture of the entry to the cuddy on the left side of the boat. You will see the fire ext. and bass tube(yes, it fires into the deck). Hopefully it gives you some sizing effect. I also included a pic of my updated dash.

Boat is for sale:

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18200-en.html
Attached Thumbnails Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22-scarab-dash.jpg   Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22-tube.jpg  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha, i heard someone else talking about that boat in miami, from what i read, it sounds like a real POS. too bad too, i wouldnt mind having a winter project, but at 10k for what is wrong with it...ill pass.

thanks for the pic of the cuddy. I have been eyeing your boat Gladhe8er, if i didnt have 2 cars i might just get the loan for your boat now...the price is outstanding. if only 1 of my cars would just sell...BTW are the graphics on the scarbs vinyl on top of the paint or are they cleared over?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

agchoset, there are a couple scarab 22's up by me. (chicago)
one has a 502, i think its 20k. green flame graphics on the side.
the other is a 350, but it has a blower, it is the black checker graphic pattern i think.

if your interested ill look for the links for ya.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 441 Posts

Chain, thanks for the info -- transport fees are a killer -- so if the price of the boat is at the top of my range, it kills the deal. SO $20K in Chicago is way out of the question :-)
Old 09-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chain Runner, the small block blower combo sounds nice. That could be a good Lake Travis boat for me. I'm a little curios.
Jim
Old 09-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Registered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...QQcmdZViewItem

actually, here it is on ebay, might want to take your chance on bidding because its on their website for 19,990 i believe. nice lookin boat.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 441 Posts

So why aren't you bidding on it, if it's so close to you?
Old 09-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chain Runner
Ha, i heard someone else talking about that boat in miami, from what i read, it sounds like a real POS. too bad too, i wouldnt mind having a winter project, but at 10k for what is wrong with it...ill pass.

thanks for the pic of the cuddy. I have been eyeing your boat Gladhe8er, if i didnt have 2 cars i might just get the loan for your boat now...the price is outstanding. if only 1 of my cars would just sell...BTW are the graphics on the scarbs vinyl on top of the paint or are they cleared over?
All graphics on Scarabs are vinyl. The original graphic on my boat were peeled off and the new ones were stuck right on! No clear over them. Thanks for the feedback on the price. I would like to get rid of it as there will be a larger boat in my driveway next year.

What kind of cars you got for sale?
Old 09-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered

if i sold one of my cars by some miracle within the auctions end i would, but i cant take on another payment right now without getting another job, which might be worth it for this boat. man, that thing is sweet!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

no problem glad. Awesome about the stickers. i like the loud graphics on the speedboats, makes them stand out, which is why i ask if they are removeable, i believe baja's are under clear, no? hmmm, well, in 2 1/2 months if you still have your boat, ill defenietly be interested.

my cars for sale.
1) 2002 ford mustang GT
2) 1998 eclipse GSX (has about 500 hp) i lost intrest in the eclipse when i became interested in boats. i wanna ditch them both and get something else.

Quick Reply: Baja Hammer vs Scarab 22

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.