Scarab SCS Newbie >

Scarab SCS Newbie

Notices

Scarab SCS Newbie

Old 09-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab kv
Wellcraft knows. After all, these are registered boats with VIN tags and build sheets. It's unfortunate they don't want to take the time to help a guy research a boat. Went through the same thing with mine. Had a chance meeting with a guy who knew people down there. One phone call and I had all the info I wanted with a build sheet.
do you remember who you talked to i have two different guys i emailed at wellcraft and they were not very helpful

Old 09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

Ive heard all kinds of numbers from 14 to 300. As far as 454 go I dont have a clue as most Ive seen advertised (and thats only been 3) were all 502's. Did they come with any type of air filter cover or just the fire arester?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

papawayne come out to bayyard point on a sat. or sun. alot of nice people hang out and some performance boat guys if you see a 33 scarab avs yellow flames graphics thats myself justin
its south of the shands bridge on the right about 2 miles south.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by papawayne@comcas
Ive heard all kinds of numbers from 14 to 300. As far as 454 go I dont have a clue as most Ive seen advertised (and thats only been 3) were all 502's. Did they come with any type of air filter cover or just the fire arester?
i think 502scs told me there were 14 orange ones produced so that number is probably right. i have only seen them with the flame arrestor and no cover
Old 09-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by coolhand502
do you remember who you talked to i have two different guys i emailed at wellcraft and they were not very helpful

Coolhand, this dates back about 8-9 years ago. Don't know if the right people are even there anymore.
I made numerous calls to Wellcraft with no luck. The guy that helped me out use to work for Team Scarab. He knew the right people, made a call and got me in touch with a women down there that pulled together the info for me. I'm pretty sure it was a favor for him.

Wayne
Old 09-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Michael Garibay
He can buy the "502 Magnum" decal for the top of the plennum and it will be just like the rest.Mike
what u mean
Old 09-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by liquidcolors
papawayne come out to bayyard point on a sat. or sun. alot of nice people hang out and some performance boat guys if you see a 33 scarab avs yellow flames graphics thats myself justin
its south of the shands bridge on the right about 2 miles south.

I'll be in the water Saturday for sure...plan on launching at Dr Lake ..maybe we'll come down and check it out. Is it a beach or resturaunt or what is Bayyard Point? We were going to Crab Shack but plan "B" is in effect now.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

I've got a 97 502 SCS in white as well. Bought it new last year - original dealer never sold it and it sat on the rack.

Really enjoying it so far, but to be honest it's still too small for Georgian Bay a lot of the time when the wind is blowing.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by freshwaterfiend
I've got a 97 502 SCS in white as well. Bought it new last year - original dealer never sold it and it sat on the rack.

Really enjoying it so far, but to be honest it's still too small for Georgian Bay a lot of the time when the wind is blowing.
Man you found a brand new scs? How cool is that...How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?I really enjoy mine so far but I can see where it could feel small.....looks damn tough though agree?
Old 09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Still have mine, take a look: http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...&highlight=scs

Quick Reply: Scarab SCS Newbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.