33AVS, Opinions, Any For Sale?

Notices

33AVS, Opinions, Any For Sale?

Old 07-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 197 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by hotjava66
the salesman selling it says 94-96
The boat probably has the potential to run that, or may have run that with a pulley change to up the boost. I know the owner was claiming around 650 hp per side although I believe I recall him telling me that the motors were never dynoed. Also seeing as how the boat has standard length Bravo drives with no boxes I think it is unlikely that he would get that kind of speed with his setup. That is strictly my opinion though.

FYI, keep in mind that the owner of the boat is related to the owner of D&R Boats who is the ones selling the boat. It sits at there yard on Pelican Island in Toms River NJ as we speak. It has been there a couple weeks now.

Dont get me wrong, it is a pretty decent boat if you can get for the right price. Other than what I described, which are not major problems, I know of nothing else wrong with the boat. It also sits on a Myco trailer as I recall. If you can get it for the right price it may be worth considering. It has been for sale for approx 2 yrs at this point.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks for the info, i may still go look at it but im in no rush, i do like the boat based on the pics, info, if it could be bought right. one thing i do like is that if they are not bs'ing the motors were redone about 50 hours ago, most of the stuff out there is in the same 300+/- hour range and getting close to needing a refresh. they couldnt tell me if the outdrives had been done though. seems to me if those motors are 650hp they are pushing the limits on bravo 1's if they havent been beefed up a bit.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro1
Bujy this boat. Offer $20,000 and thats a steal.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=2900
thats a big banana! cost me more in paint than to buy the boat
Old 08-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i am the person you talked to on this boat and trust me it runs 94mph did it last year in sept with my gps I will put money on it DUDE! There is a few spots on the deck where the clear is foggy but all in all it is a clean boat.It would be worth the trip if you are in the market.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The motors have super chiller intercoolers and smaller pulley's I think it run's 7 or 8 pounds of boost.New cmi's and the drives have been gone threw this winter. Ray Schmalzigan did the motors and always maintained the boat.he is one of the guy's in njppc boat club.The boat has a high X dimension cause we tried imco 2 inch shorties lower units and it would not plane than tried 1 inch spacer still did not work. It took a while to plane with the four blade's so he put the stock lowers back on.I'm sure if he ran five blades it would have been better.The boat has 32 pitch bravo ones that were labbed by merc. racing and it spins them at 5600-5800 depending on the day and weight.The trailer is a mayco and it is in great shape never been in the salt water.