Attention Scarab fans !!!

Notices

Attention Scarab fans !!!

Old 01-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 1,276 Likes on 619 Posts

Originally Posted by yak
LLCoder,
I don't know if you are the man that can do this. Finding the graphics digitally would make a lot of people happy campers on this site. The one problem if you could do this is that Rookie would have no friends.
Don't think for one second that did not go unnoticed. LOL

LL, Thanks for the hard work you are putting in for us. This is the customer service that you do not get when people have tried to call Wellcraft for this information. You are our last hope for this archived history.
Jason
Old 01-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 197 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by LLCoder
Is a pop-up blocker intercepting the request? What error or behavior are you seeing? What browser and operating system? We try everything out on as many configurations as we can but we don't have everything.

Thanks,

Daniel
When I click on the information line I want to display, (2) boxes open, a small one on the left saying wellcraft but displaying no info, and then a second one that says "do I want to open or save the file?" It wont open the file either way. I am using Windows Vista and the program tries to open in Task Launcher. It does not give me another option.

Probably a simple solution, but I work with my hands for a reason
Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1,276 Likes on 619 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
When I click on the information line I want to display, (2) boxes open, a small one on the left saying wellcraft but displaying no info, and then a second one that says "do I want to open or save the file?" It wont open the file either way. I am using Windows Vista and the program tries to open in Task Launcher. It does not give me another option.

Probably a simple solution, but I work with my hands for a reason
I downloaded Firefox a while ago and it is a much better browser than a Microsoft browser. I also had vista.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Anyone have a copy of the 95' Scarab 22 manual downloaded that they could send me? It is not on the site. Thanks
Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LLCoder
I certainly care about the product that I produce (the website) and by extension the brand that it represents. Everyone at Wellcraft is also passionate about their product, but I think that there is a bit of a lapse right now in dialoging with the community of owners. It can be difficult for venerable old brands to transition to the digital age.

The transition has to be made though. No one is going to buy a boat at Wallmart. Likewise we can't afford to be a faceless corporation. It is not any fun anyway.

Glad you got to the info you needed. I still need to get it to list alphabetically. Kind of a weird random bug.

Let me know what else comes up. If the site isn't useful, I have not done my job.

Thanks,

Daniel
Why eliminate anyways?