First ride 38KV >

First ride 38KV

Notices

First ride 38KV

Old 04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I still kick myself in the A$$ for not buying your boat when it came on the market. Seems like you've had great luck with it. Its also a beauty.
yes Jet Lag is a great looking boat! He cost me by taking my bow rail off and painting the whole top deck white we are about to paint my fairing white like JetLag!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
yes Jet Lag is a great looking boat! He cost me by taking my bow rail off and painting the whole top deck white we are about to paint my fairing white like JetLag!

Old Jet Lag just had a "mid life" redo and touch up. Going to add a new rub rail soon, still looking for a set of race hatches to switch back and forth with the sun pad as needed. Probably repaint the top deck after this season to the original teal/aqua...and then new upholstery on the seats/bench.

I will admit I found a good solid hull that was taken care of....had the boat for 5+ years now and she is been turn key and very enjoyable to own. No regrets! I love the 38KV's!

One nice thing is the fact I found Lil' Bill at Victory Marine who has the experience and previous restoration work on a few 38KV's. I highly recommend the folks at Victory Marine!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
Old Jet Lag just had a "mid life" redo and touch up. Going to add a new rub rail soon, still looking for a set of race hatches to switch back and forth with the sun pad as needed. Probably repaint the top deck after this season to the original teal/aqua...and then new upholstery on the seats/bench.

I will admit I found a good solid hull that was taken care of....had the boat for 5+ years now and she is been turn key and very enjoyable to own. No regrets! I love the 38KV's!

One nice thing is the fact I found Lil' Bill at Victory Marine who has the experience and previous restoration work on a few 38KV's. I highly recommend the folks at Victory Marine!
yes your boat is mostly all original and very well taken care of. I think i will go the other route and that is a old school race boat theme. large race hatch (maybe 6 pack) and race style dash with full dual gauges across the whole faring. this will be done next year on the offseason. Does Lil Bill still have a KV? what power?
Old 04-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
yes your boat is mostly all original and very well taken care of. I think i will go the other route and that is a old school race boat theme. large race hatch (maybe 6 pack) and race style dash with full dual gauges across the whole faring. this will be done next year on the offseason. Does Lil Bill still have a KV? what power?

....and I get first dibs on your hatch!

Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=JetJock;3901428]....and I get first dibs on your hatch!

[/QUOT

yup and the price just went up! i just repainted the hatch solid white and it looks good!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Registered

Lil' Bill at Victory Marine redid a 38KV for a customer. The boat looks new! I am sure if you call him he can fill you in on the details (the owner owns the NXS race boat/team) boat is stock 38KV.

Im running mine this week.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
Lil' Bill at Victory Marine redid a 38KV for a customer. The boat looks new! I am sure if you call him he can fill you in on the details (the owner owns the NXS race boat/team) boat is stock 38KV.

I'm running mine this week.
10-4 yes i'm familiar with lil bill and the KV and NXS boat! the prop stop is opening this weekend so we are running also! cant wait!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Registered

You're boat always grabs my attention when I see it down in south LA. or in FL. Sweet ride!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 86RedRocket
You're boat always grabs my attention when I see it down in south LA. or in FL. Sweet ride!
Thanks!

Ready to break out her stable!
First ride 38KV-chad-boat-012.jpg
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Registered

I never get tired of looking at a 38KV Scarab.

That boat started a lot of us into the Go Fast Boat world!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.