Seeking volt / amp meters for DA500

Notices

Seeking volt / amp meters for DA500

Old 03-23-2021, 12:27 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking volt / amp meters for DA500

Hello all. Recently went to Florida to visit the DA500. Try to get down there 3-4 times a year, but covid changed those plans. Anyway, was away for 9 months this time, and the displays for the DC on my main dist panel don't light up. Thought that the batteries were dead, but the converters have been on and testing the batteries they are good. All DC systems on the boat are also operational. Checked for voltage a the back of the displays and that is good as well. Didn't see a fuse on them anywhere. Whipped open the service manual and have part numbers 396986 for the volt meter, and 396945 for the ammeter. However, can't seem to locate these anywhere. There is also a price in the parts manual for about $50/$56 respectively. However, it was 1992 and I am sure that is much higher now. I did notice that the 1999 DA has the same part number for them in their manual. Anyone know where to source these gems or have another explanation for their not lighting up?

Thanks in advance!

Spunner