Cigarette logo patches

Notices

Cigarette logo patches

Old 10-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 166 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Cigarette logo patches

Where can I buy a Cigarette patch?.......wanting to stitch a Cig logo on my plain wind breaker.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

Probably have to keep searching ebay. Or maybe try Lipship. Doubt Cigarette has anything in their store. I wonder if you could some made at a uniform store maybe??
Old 10-16-2018, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
Probably have to keep searching ebay. Or maybe try Lipship. Doubt Cigarette has anything in their store. I wonder if you could some made at a uniform store maybe??
Yea, really hard to find thanks. I'm going to create my own there are plenty of patch embroiderers around probably expensive, but will be what I want ...an oval patch with 3 lines
(1st line) "DON ARONOW WORLD CHAMPION
(2nd line) "Built "THUNDERBOAT ROW"
(3rd line) "CIGARETTE #1 RACING TEAM"
Old 10-16-2018, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts

Who can`t duplicate the design that would be a better question. ? Any embroiderer or graphic arts place that I`ve ever been to has no issues making anything I want.

Just go to anyone with a heartbeat that`s in the business.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Your right, rather than searching out for something already scripted on a patch, there are plenty of places to custom design a patch. Found a place to do exactly as I want...in process now!
Old 10-17-2018, 05:35 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 632 Likes on 293 Posts

Better hope Skip is not watching
Old 10-17-2018, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Go to the website "brands of the world" They have many logos including Cigarette Racing Team. Download the file that you want and forward it to your chosen patch supplier or local Fast Signs franchisee. They have made many for my projects. The logo would probably look better if you had it embroidered directly onto your garment. I have a few Cigarette Racing Team jackets that I might sell if you are interested. Thanks. Bob.

Last edited by ren3; 10-17-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ren3
Go to the website "brands of the world" They have many logos including Cigarette Racing Team. Download the file that you want and forward it to your chosen patch supplier or local Fast Signs franchisee. They have made many for my projects. The logo would probably look better if you had it embroidered directly onto your garment. I have a few Cigarette Racing Team jackets that I might sell if you are interested. Thanks. Bob.
I'm having two custom made to read as I posted back in post #3........started out wanting a typical Cig racing team logo, but changed my mind to incorporate the name ARONOW & TBR
on my patch. Thanks for the offer, but I have new wind breakers to sew the patches on to........Thanks anyway!
Old 10-18-2018, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

I always wanted to do a shirt "Built on historic thunder boat row" with graphics of the 188th St sign and a version of the channel looking down the row of businesses with boats in the background, then at the bottom all the various logos of boats built there and the years 1969 - 2001 (or whenever they tore it down).
Old 10-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
I always wanted to do a shirt "Built on historic thunder boat row" with graphics of the 188th St sign and a version of the channel looking down the row of businesses with boats in the background, then at the bottom all the various logos of boats built there and the years 1969 - 2001 (or whenever they tore it down).
You can do it!.....sketch or pull together all you pictures and incorporate a kick ass T-shirt.......plenty of places do this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.