36 skater for the right person >

36 skater for the right person

Notices

36 skater for the right person

Old 07-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 36 skater for the right person

I recently started to repair a bulkhead on this boat and planned on painting it and replacing the bad middle powerhead. My wife has decided that with a 6 month old and already in the middle of house construction at our lake place I am not spending enough time with her. She is resenting any time I spend on this skater. We had a heart to heart today. I don't want to put this in the classifieds because I want people who know what this is and what its worth to talk to me. Taking time to deal with tire kickers from a classified add isn't going to make my wife any happier! This is a 36 skater with 3 2.5 280 outboards. As stated the middle outboard needs a powerhead. Its on a skater trailer. It was surveyed 1 month ago. I will sell this boat for exactly what I have in it which is 50K less than survey and under 100K. I am going to continue work on it but at a much slower pace until I finish the work or sell it. Any body interested should call me or pm me. Home# 405-359-9793. I will give you very detailed info on the boat and any who are interested can come inspect and climb all around in and out of it. I know classifieds aren't allowed in general discussion. I hope they are here because technically that is what it is even though it is to a purposely limited audience. Thanks guys.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Registered

Trying to post pics:
Attached Thumbnails 36 skater for the right person-img_0035.jpg   36 skater for the right person-img_0040.jpg  
Old 07-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why don't you sell the Warlock and keep the Skater? Sorry you have to sell.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What year is that thing? Anybody know?

Scary Mary is running good now, so I am looking for my next project. This could definately be a candidate.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Why don't you sell the Warlock and keep the Skater? Sorry you have to sell.
Warlock is perfect and mama's favorite! I was wanting a canopied cat for me. Now I think I am going to spend a bit more and buy a nice canopied cat that doesn't need anything so the misses will be happy. If she decides she can live without a cabin after that then I may sell the Warlock.

Jeffman, the Boat is a 96. I am going to email you some more pictures. I am in Oklahoma City. The boat is at lake Texoma so not too far from you.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

More pics. The front seat is out so I could access the gunnel.
Attached Thumbnails 36 skater for the right person-img_0162.jpg   36 skater for the right person-img_0163.jpg   36 skater for the right person-img_0157.jpg  

Old 07-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Snakeman........
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Snakeman........
Yes. Boat was "Snakeman". Actually a couple running pictures in the 2003 sarasota pictures I think. I have the race hatch which covers the rear half of the cockpit also.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:16 PM
Registered

Talking

Apache 21 Jerrod what R U waiting for, Here it is brother !!!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

I think the misses and I have worked this out. I was trying to get it done for late 2007 play. Admittedly, I was spending every extra moment working on it every time we have been to the lake so far this year. If I spend about a quarter of the time on it that I have been she is ok with it. So I guess I will try to be ready for summer 08! I feel alot better! So you guys don't think I'm a tool for putting this drama out before you I will post pics as the progress comes along. Here it is in 2003 as Snakeman.
Attached Thumbnails 36 skater for the right person-5712freezeframesarasotaflorida_096.jpg  

Quick Reply: 36 skater for the right person

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.