new skater site >

new skater site

Notices

new skater site

Old 01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 24skaterVA
I sent an email saying about the same thing. The other skaterwear I recieved is great though. I will probably be ordering some more real soon.
HEY whats a matter 24 ??? you dont want to advertize for SKATERWEAR ???? you peel the label off your fruit off the looms ???? LOL send me some of them KOOZIES and we'll advertize up and down the beach .
ROCK ON ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkaterWear
I am having that spec changed... it was actually the 388 race pleasure on 1200's that pulled 190 at LOTO '06

On another note - anyone have any good footage of a Skater screaming in the water? Not just a freezeframe video clip? We are compiling footage to make a new intro to the site.

You will be able to see your photos up within the next few days... the gallery is still being modified.

Thanks for all of your help and input
I am not sure this qualifies as a 'good clip', but it is a clip of my 2007 30 Skater taken Christmas weekend. The last 1/3 of the video does get much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxxPSbg0Vc
Old 01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am having that spec changed... it was actually the 388 race pleasure on 1200's that pulled 190 at LOTO '06

On another note - anyone have any good footage of a Skater screaming in the water? Not just a freezeframe video clip? We are compiling footage to make a new intro to the site.

You will be able to see your photos up within the next few days... the gallery is still being modified.

from the 32 videos thread and posted by rik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxUy_4gJunY
Old 01-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered

The link is cool, however to have the intro created I need the actual video emailed.. I can't pull it from a site like youtube.com. But I love watching them, and that is perfect!
If you are sending a video, please choose the highest quality possible. Thanks again for your help with this!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Bold statement by Skater.

Skater 36’s and their cousin, the 368, have dominated the Supercat Lite class for many years and will for years to come. While other manufacturers such as M.T.I. splash our hulls, here at Douglas Marine, all of our products are “original” designs, tooled and moulded at our factory. We are copied by some of our competition because our designs and tooling are superior to what they would produce on their own, and as our competition well knows, if it is a Skater, it is the best out there.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pro1
Bold statement by Skater.

Skater 36’s and their cousin, the 368, have dominated the Supercat Lite class for many years and will for years to come. While other manufacturers such as M.T.I. splash our hulls, here at Douglas Marine, all of our products are “original” designs, tooled and moulded at our factory. We are copied by some of our competition because our designs and tooling are superior to what they would produce on their own, and as our competition well knows, if it is a Skater, it is the best out there.
NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! When your the best you can say things like that
Old 01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Thats funny I guess slander is not an issue if it is true.

Too Funny!!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:17 AM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

http://www.kb8kgu.com/shootout06results/byclass.php.htm

http://www.kb8kgu.com/shootout07results/byclass.htm

What 388 ran 190 on 1200's in 06'? Are you thinking of Bill Pyburns red one? That ran in 07' I think, at 162mph with turned up 1200's with alcohol injection.......

Not trying to start anything, I'm just curious. How fast has Pyburns boat gone with the motors turned up?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered

Not too sure about that, I was going off of the info that I had been provided. I will see what other, accurate info I can dig up.

As far as Can Koolies, I received them in they look great! If you received the incorrect can koolie, your new ones will be on the way!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by saxman
http://www.kb8kgu.com/shootout06results/byclass.php.htm

http://www.kb8kgu.com/shootout07results/byclass.htm

What 388 ran 190 on 1200's in 06'? Are you thinking of Bill Pyburns red one? That ran in 07' I think, at 162mph with turned up 1200's with alcohol injection.......

Not trying to start anything, I'm just curious. How fast has Pyburns boat gone with the motors turned up?
Call down to PETER or Chris at SKATER 269-857-1764 and they'll fill you in on who did the #'s and all the copy cats that splashed & copied the # 1 boat builders bottoms ...

Quick Reply: new skater site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.