new skater site >

new skater site

Notices

new skater site

Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new skater site

We have been working on updating the new Skater website. We are looking for the best Skater pics with a short description to be added to the gallery on the site. If you are interested please email the photos with the short description of the photo to [email protected]
Thanks for your help and your support!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered

Default Koolies

I purchased a few items from the new site.The long sleeve tee I got is very nice but I have a problem with the Koolies(they keep your beer cold) The picture on the web site is the Skater logo on the side, which I thought was great, but when I recieved the Koolie there was the Skater logo on the side but in bigger print was the phone number for skater wear and the ad for the Skater wear web site. I would prefer just the Skater logo as it appears in the ad. I obviously know your phone number since I ordered products. Not trying to be a pain but I would of been much happier with the Koolie that was advertised on the site.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Registered

Sorry about that, I thought I had already emailed you on that. I will be replacing them with the correct koolies. We should have the correct koolies within a week or two and have them sent out.
Again, my apologies, our screenprinter did the promotional ones and I didn't catch the difference. I must not have looked when I pulled them out and shipped them. Again, my apologies that they were not the same. You should see the correct ones soon though.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Registered

Santa broght me some Skater Gear and I am one Happy SOB !!! Great quality !!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered

Default Tee shirt

Thanks for the quick response. I wore the long sleve tee yesterday and it is very good quality, I will be getting some more Skater wear soon!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:41 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Xchoke03
Santa broght me some Skater Gear and I am one Happy SOB !!! Great quality !!!
Hey Xchoke stopped by you ????? yeah Santa stopped by here and brought a bunch of really kool Skater Wear .only thing missing was my Skater Wear KOOZIE LOL .
We'll email some pics to your Skater Wear addy when we get back home .
Old 12-27-2007, 05:04 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SkaterWear
We have been working on updating the new Skater website. We are looking for the best Skater pics with a short description to be added to the gallery on the site. If you are interested please email the photos with the short description of the photo to [email protected]
Thanks for your help and your support!

Cool site. Might want change the info where it says a 388 runs 190mph on a pair of stock 525's.

http://www.skaterpowerboats.com/models/388rp/index.htm
Old 12-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CrazyClyde
I purchased a few items from the new site.The long sleeve tee I got is very nice but I have a problem with the Koolies(they keep your beer cold) The picture on the web site is the Skater logo on the side, which I thought was great, but when I recieved the Koolie there was the Skater logo on the side but in bigger print was the phone number for skater wear and the ad for the Skater wear web site. I would prefer just the Skater logo as it appears in the ad. I obviously know your phone number since I ordered products. Not trying to be a pain but I would of been much happier with the Koolie that was advertised on the site.
I sent an email saying about the same thing. The other skaterwear I recieved is great though. I will probably be ordering some more real soon.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,171 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by saxman
Cool site. Might want change the info where it says a 388 runs 190mph on a pair of stock 525's.

http://www.skaterpowerboats.com/models/388rp/index.htm
Old 01-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

I am having that spec changed... it was actually the 388 race pleasure on 1200's that pulled 190 at LOTO '06

On another note - anyone have any good footage of a Skater screaming in the water? Not just a freezeframe video clip? We are compiling footage to make a new intro to the site.

You will be able to see your photos up within the next few days... the gallery is still being modified.

Thanks for all of your help and input

Quick Reply: new skater site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.