Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
Bad news about my boat from Skater factory...... >

Bad news about my boat from Skater factory......

Notices

Bad news about my boat from Skater factory......

Old 01-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad news about my boat from Skater factory......

Decided to do a total rehab on the 32 starting with the fuel tanks. Got it to the factory and now we have MAJOR work to do because of fuel in the coring. I really don't like ethanol!! Sucks but life is still good! Chris and Peter seem like they know their stuff and I feel like I couldn't have better people taking care of us! This big of a surprise might kill the project for a couple of years....... Guess the guy I bought from really is full of it............ Live & learn the hard way sometimes!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Don't Bite Me!
Decided to do a total rehab on the 32 starting with the fuel tanks. Got it to the factory and now we have MAJOR work to do because of fuel in the coring. I really don't like ethanol!! Sucks but life is still good! Chris and Peter seem like they know their stuff and I feel like I couldn't have better people taking care of us! This big of a surprise might kill the project for a couple of years....... Guess the guy I bought from really is full of it............ Live & learn the hard way sometimes!
It will be worth it in the end and you'll forget all about it when your back on the water ... You wont be dissapointed you took it to SKATER and Peter & Chris are the best good luck & congratz
Old 01-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Registered

The project is back on track! Just got this picture from the guys at XT-Innovations! The bucket on the right is what they were and the one on the left is what they are turning into!!
They need to finish a little near the new headrest. They are awesome! These will be on display this week at the Cleveland Boat Show. I can't wait to see them in person! I can't believe what they did. They used the same frame and went to town! The silver is carbon fiber and the red has a leather texture. That is over the top!!

Old 01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Registered

Very cool!!! They look great!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

dont woory shes in good hands will be done right and back to one of the safest hulls on the water today
Old 01-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Banned

The project is back on track! Just got this picture from the guys at XT-Innovations! The bucket on the right is what they were and the one on the left is what they are turning into!!
They need to finish a little near the new headrest. They are awesome! These will be on display this week at the Cleveland Boat Show. I can't wait to see them in person! I can't believe what they did. They used the same frame and went to town! The silver is carbon fiber and the red has a leather texture. That is over the top!!

Looks great ,turned out nice
Old 01-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 408 Likes on 226 Posts

Do you have there web page address?
Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 582 Likes on 348 Posts

Hey DBM!,

Please post some pics of your 32! Would really love to see her.

Thanks,
noli
Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Do you have there web page address?
Sure Bonz.

http://www.xt-innovations.com/

[email protected]

Web and email. Dave has managed our project so far. Lane is the creative force behind the design changes. My son and I went to the Cleve Boat Show yesterday and saw the seats in person. The new seat is beyond what I expected! It is sooooo much more comfortable. Can't wait to see how the rear bench and side panels turn out. If you get a chance to head to the show this week, stop by the Marine Tech Concepts display and you can see and sit in our seats. Marine Tech is coordinating our whole rehab project from motor rebuilds to being involved with the Skater factory on the fuel tank repair. So far everyone that we have worked with has been VERY helpful. Its nice to have a group of people that really know what they are doing and more importantly, really know how to take care of a customer! I think Dave from XT may even be at the show today.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by noli
Hey DBM!,

Please post some pics of your 32! Would really love to see her.

Thanks,
noli
I think I'll start a separate thread. I was just excited about the seats................. I'm just learning how to post the pics in the threads. More to come.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.