Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
32 skater >

32 skater

Notices

32 skater

Old 07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ask Ryan Beckley about lip service. I saw it crash in key west with big John driving and Kurt D. on the sticks. It was hurt but from what Ryan says it was fixed very well...Fast old 32 and a cool racing history !
Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by blume
This is one good looking 30' Skater...................it has 650HP Sterling's and Imco's.................... runs 135mph to 140mph all day long.
Thought it had 700-750 sterlings?

And whats up its Chad Im back!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I agree, I have run with Paul, and the boat is awesome, I have a video of it(walking away from me) somewhere.
That is an extremly nice boat! I gave it alot of consideration before I bought my current boat.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

FullAuto
Thank you for the compliment, I didn't even know you were considering it. Getting lots of interest and I feel it's very competitively priced. Had a little bit of fading on a few interior panels so I had Mike at Fine Line re-cover it ( now it's really brand new). Extended the merc warranties and just reconditioned the trailer, New L.E.D lights all the way around, re carpeted the bunks, 4 new tires and new leaf springs.